Chapter 12

I walked into the bus with baby Edwin in my arms. The boys are such slobs that I almost tripped over a pile of clothes.

"Noel?" I knew that voice. It was Louis. He looked at me then baby Edwin then me again. "Why do you have a baby?" He asked me. I wanted to tell him the whole story but I'm not in a mood right now.

"It's a long story. Do you know a place were he can sleep?" I asked Louis and he searched the bus to find a good spot.

"Here he can sleep in this basket for now? Let's just put some blankets so he can be comfortable." I couldn't help but smile at him. He looks so cute in his boxers and a white t-shirt. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 5 in the morning.ugh.

Louis insisted to hold Edwin wile I go change into some sleeping wear. I pretended to leave the room but I actually just stood their at the door to see little Edwin in Louis's arms.aww. He rocked Edwin in his arms and started to sing little things. Once again aww!

Then I heard Louis whisper something else that wasn't the song.

"How could I tell her I dreamt about her." He sighs and continues to rock Edwin back and forth.

Oh.

{ i might have spelled things wrong because I'm in a car. Did you guys like it?}