Chapter 10

- skipping till the next morning -

| P H O T E |

I was so tired after yesterday that I didn't even put my stuff away or bother trying to eat, I woke up really early it was only 7am so I laid in bed on my phone for a little then got up and hung up the clothes I got. tomorrow was my first day of school since I've been out of the adoption home, I'm not gonna know anyone but I'm still kinda excited, as I was putting my clothes away I decided to pick my outfit out then I put my school supplies in my bag, I heard people moving around down stairs so I thought I should go down and see what's up, it was Calum he seemed to be on the phone being my nosy self I sat on the stairs and listened to his conversation.

"I love you too"

"I miss you"

"I'm gonna come see you soon"

Are just a few things I heard him say maybe he was talking to a family member, but it's really none of my business... who am I'm kidding I'm totally gonna make it my business.

"HEYY!! cal pal what are you doing up so early" I said making Him jump

"Uh hey I have to go" he said while hanging up his phone

"Who were you talking to?"

"Oh... uhm it was just a family member... yeah a family member"

"Oh okay that's nice keeping in touch with the fam" I said acting like i believed him "well I'm gonna go back in my room Just wanted to see who was down here"

| C A L U M |

Oh shit that was honestly a close call, Phote almost caught me talking to Veronica

Calum
What the fuck was that about?

Veronica
Babe Calm down, it was nothing I just haven't told the boys or Ashton's daughter about us yet.

Calum
And when are you thinking about doing that! Huh?

Veronica
Soon I promise

Sometimes she can get very jealous, but I gotta tell the boys about her because I wanna see her again. the last time I saw her we were on tour, well that's kinda where I met her, she's a big fan of our band she always has a really cool personality and a very pretty but that's just a bonus

 the last time I saw her we were on tour, well that's kinda where I met her, she's a big fan of our band she always has a really cool personality and a very pretty but that's just a bonus

That's one of my favorite pictures of her, she does live thousands of miles away but if its true love the miles don't matter.

| L U K E |

Ashton told me about Phote and that boy Oliver I swear if he hurts her he's getting the life kicked out of him, I've been awake all night thinking about that. I want her to myself but I know that's probably not gonna happen all I can do as of right now is show here I love and care about her, I heard her awake a little while ago...