15/ THE PARTY

Lexa 10:28 pm

Getting ready for a party is always fun for me. But this time was different because I couldn't stop thinking about Clarke.

Nevertheless, I fixed my hair and put on some makeup.

"Sup Lexa, where you going?" I hear Octavia ask as she circled around the room.

"A party," I smiled, putting on an earing.

"That's great I LOVE parties!" She says loudly.

"OH would you like to come? I'm sure my brother has room for one more person."

"Oh gosh no it's fine.. I'm busy actually." She responds.

"Yeah you're all dressed up."

"I'm going to... hangout with someone."

"Ooo with?" I ask.

"Raven."

I didn't want to be in their business.. as much as I already was. But it seemed like a great idea for them to explore whatever it was between them.

"Well have fun."

"Thanks Lexa, you too."

Jack
I'm sorry ok jst come back to me. I miss u.

He does that- acts all nice and says the right words.

I did miss him. When you are in a relationship with someone it is easy to miss them when you're away, even though our relationship was abusive.

After a while you get used to the way certain things are.

But I wasn't ready to forgive him.

Clarke 10:32 pm

Niylah
Hi Clarke. I just wanted to let you know I had a great time. Goodnight :)

Clarke
Hey! I did too :) Goodnight

Niylah is unbelievable great. I can't lie about the fact. But there's just something missing.

"Woah you look all fancy where are you headed C," Raven asks after she curiously eyed me down.

"Just this party."

"A party?? You never go to those."

"Hey you look more dressier than usual too." I tell her.

"You're not the only one with plans." She responds.

I looked to her and narrowed my eyes. "I know I don't," I say turning around, "it's just someone invited me this time ...that's all."

"Dang that Lexa girl has more game than I thought."

"Wait how'd you kn-

I look to her and she raises her eyebrows as if to say 'really clarke?'

I realize my hopeless crush for Lexa was probably too obvious and let it her off the hook with a "...nevermind."