Chapter 47

Author's POV

Elina entered the restaurant. She was immediately greeted by the manager of the restaurant.

"Greetings of the day Princess."

She didn't know how to react to this. So she just gave him her best smile.

"Please follow me sir."

The manager walked inside the restaurant and they both followed him. They passed by a huge area wherein the chairs and tables were kept. There were people enjoying their meals and drinks, talking to each other happily.

The restaurant had the same colour as of the Throne Room in their castle. Red with hints of gold in it. Crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling over every table. The curtains were of the velvet material and had designs in black colour all over them adding to the beauty of the place.

Tall candles in beautiful candle holders were kept on every table. This place was amazing.

They were escorted into another room which had only few sofas inside

They were escorted into another room which had only few sofas inside. The interior was the same as it was outside. The only difference was she could see only couples on each table. The sofas were of red colour and they were huge. They walked towards the table which had a name plate saying - RESERVED sitting on it.

"Did you plan all this?"

She asked Zack immediately as they reached the table.

Zack helped her sit on the sofa and walked to the other side taking his seat. Two waiters arrived and placed the napkins on their lap. She thanked them smiling and took the menu card from their hand.

"Madam..?"

"Yes.?"

"What would you like to have for your drinks. Wine or whisky?"

"Umm.. Having wine is Scotland would be stupidity. Whisky please. May I know what brands do you have?"

"We have it ready madam."

The other waiter walked in with the bottle of whisky. He said that it was one of the best brands of whisky in Scotland. She saw Zack from the corner of her yes staring at her continuously and smiling every next second.