Chapter 62

Author's POV

Emmanuel and his daughters were furious. The images and videos of Elina and Zack's marriage were posted on Diana's social media account to which Khalida was keeping an eye on. They had no clue as how Zack was rescued. Linda's protection spell had stopped them to know anything that happened anywhere near the mansion or even inside it.

"Those bloody love birds are on a fucking honeymoon trip"

Keket said annoyed. She had not planned this at all.

"Keket why are you not able to find out where they are."

Emmanuel asked.

"Father they made sure that nobody is aware of their honeymoon location."

"Maybe we should try with Camilie."

Khalida said in a very calm tone as if she was expecting this to happen.

"Have you lost it Khalida? We have to keep our actions a secret."

Keket hissed at her over smart young sister.

"Your sister is right Khalida. We have to stay unnoticed. Atleast till we get the maximum power to defeat them"

Emmanuel added.

"Marks are back to Scotland dad. Camilie is there alone. The house where the Marks stayed is now sold to an estate agent and now he is looking for customers to buy it."

Khalida said in the same tone.

"We will buy it for him then"

Emmanuel said with a wicked grin on his face.

"Keket you should go back to Salzburg and pick up the most potential vampires and feed them human blood. Teach them to fight. Train them. We will be in need of them anytime."

"But father I want to help you."

"I am here to help him big sissy. Your absence will give everyone unwanted signals."

Khalida knew she was her father's favourite and Keket was always jealous of it. Khalida was more like her mother. Intelligent, smart and cunning exactly like her. Keket was more like her father. But being like her mother gave Khalida a lot of attention by her father.

"Fine."

Keket did not wait for his father to agree to what her sister had said. She was aware of his response and was in no mood to hear the same suggestion twice. Storming out of the drawing room she decided to pack her bags and get back to her land where she was respected and loved.

"Khalida you go and buy that house and make sure that Mrs. Leslie doesn't miss her daughter. Give her good company."

"I will father. I can't wait for the day I will finish Elina's mother. Most importantly I want to see her reaction when she knows the secret of her father's death. Will she love her soul mate the same way after this daddy?"

"I doubt that my princess."

They both had really wicked plans for the future. The sound of their laughter echoed in the entire castle. A wave of shiver ran across the guards of the castle. They knew their king and his daughters were planning something deadly.

Keket heard the sound of laughter and she felt left alone. She had taken care of Khalida just like her mother took care of her. But her father was too blind to see that. Instead he was more interested in the physical appearance or behaviour of Khalida which was like his wife. She was doubtful of belonging there with them but she knew it was too late to turn back. Her mother's revenge was more important than anything else in this world. Even if she had to bare her father's mistreating she would bare it. Just for her mother.