Chapter 58

Brian's POV

Once the cab left the driveway we walked towards the mansion when Aluna stopped us.

"Watch out guys. There's a lot of silver here."

We looked down and the entire mansion was lined with silver. This was obviously to prevent us from going in. This made us very much sure that Zack was inside.

"Vampire and Werewolf both can't go in. Let me go."

"Aluna it's not safe inside."

"Let me make way for you guys."

Stepping ahead she kicked away the silver from our way and we followed her. Entering the house we decided to stay quite and check for Zack. There was definitely someone guarding the house.

We climbed the stairs slowly and found many rooms out there. Aluna signaled us to wait while she went inside the room and checked for Zack.

Few minutes had passed and I was getting restless. I knew I couldn't hold the wolf for a longer time.

"He is here..!"

Aluna exclaimed standing at the door of a room. I couldn't hold it any longer and I knew I was getting transformed into a wolf.

Aluna's POV

Brian was out of control and he transformed himself into a wolf and stepped inside the room pushing me aside.

"Brian the room is covered with silver!"

I tried to warn him but it was too late. His body fell on the silver scattered in the room. Zack's body was burning too. He was unconscious on his chair unaware of our presence. Brian was now back to his human form and cried in pain as his skin too started burning.

"I hate this. Why don't you just listen to me."

I helped him to stand and get out of the room. Stepping inside I walked towards Zack and found his hands cuffed by a silver handcuff. I had to find the keys.

"I need the keys of this handcuff."

"He will give you."

Osborne stood at the door and pushed a human from his collar.

"I was told to do this. I don't know anything."

"Too late human. Give me the keys."

He immediately handed over the keys to me and stood aside with his head held down.

Unlocking the cuffs I helped Zack to stand and walked out of the room. His body had not started healing as he was badly injured. I knew he will need blood now. And the best thing for him would be mate's blood.

"Linda we found Zack. Do us a favour, there is a lot of silver here. Can you help us get rid of it?"

Natalia was speaking with Linda and she told us that as Zack stepped out of the room, the curse was lifted. Few moments later all the silver in the room started burning and with a blast everything vanished.

Zack was slowly opening his eyes and Brian had almost recovered.

"Who made you do this?"

Osborne asked the human.

"Sir I am a beggar. I was told to do some work and I was given money for it."

"Do you know them?"

"No sir. It was just a girl."

"You are of no use for us. Let Zack feed on you."

Zack held him weakly but strong enough for the human. His fangs pierced out of his skin and he bite him sucking all the blood from his body.

"Khalida wanted him to burn me."

Zack said feeling a lot better.

"We will burn him then."

I lit the lighter and threw it on him and watched his body burn.

Brian's POV

"I can see Elina has already suspected that you are lying."

"Aluna I know Zack needs his mate's blood to recover but I don't want to see Elina worried."

"I understand that. But we have to do this."

"What are you talking about? What are you hiding Brian?"

Elina suddenly stepped into my room and heard. I didn't know what to say.

"I'll tell you Elina."

Aluna said.

"Stop it Aluna."

"Quite Brian."

Elina hissed at me and Aluna told her everything that happened. She immediately ran towards Zack's room.

Elina's POV

"Baby.."

"El.?"

"You are so stupid. You should have cross checked atleast."

"I was afraid of loosing you again."

"And what about me."

"I'm fine now."

"I know you are not. Your skin is still burnt. Drink from me."

"I wanted to do that after our wedding."

"You need to recover to get married."

"I'm fine."

"Drink or I'll postpone the marriage."

His eyes grew wide in horror.

"No I can't wait any longer."

"Drink then."

I crawled on the bed beside him and brought my neck near his nose.

Few seconds later I felt his fangs piercing my skin while he sucked the blood. I felt a rush of hormones in my body and I was taken to a different level of ecstasy. There was a sudden urge of ripping off all my clothes and giving myself to him.

I instantly understood why Zack wanted to do this after marriage. He knew what would happen then. I could feel that he was himself controlling. Once he was done he immediately kissed me and I could feel the taste of blood making me moan.

"I wanted to mark you after our marriage."

"Sex means marking in vampire language?"

"No stupid. Mates mark each other by sucking blood from their body. This leaves a particular scent of on the mate making it very clear to the other vampires that you are taken."

"Wow. I like it."

"Silly."

"You are healing."

"I will now. Mates blood has the energy of the bond we share. And it's said that the soul mate's bond is the strongest of all the bonds in this world."

"Hmm. Interesting. Go to sleep now. I will see you tomorrow at the Altar.!'

Winking at him I hopped down from the bed and walked to my room to get some sleep. It was already very late and tomorrow was going to be the best day of our lives.

************************************

I know all the Zack lovers will love me for this chapter.

Like, Comment and Share

Lots of Love - Karishma Yadav 😘💓