Dude Looks Like A Lady - Organization XIII (Kingdom Hearts)

I've been listening to United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It On the Pop) for the past half hour xD Best remix ever! YAY! Anyway, random stupid drabble that I originally posted on Quizilla :)

Created by landriku29 on Saturday, October 22, 2011 

"DUUUUUUDE LOOKS LIKE A LA-DAY!" I belted out along with Aerosmith as I walked into Castle Oblivion's library.

Somebody pulled the earphones out of my ears and snatched my iPod away. "How many times do I have to tell you, [Name]?" Zexion whisper-yelled. "No singing in the library!"

I pouted and sat down next to him. "I can't help it, Zexy!" I whined loudly, making him glare at me again.

"Don't call me Zexy. And keep your voice down."

"Nobody is here," I pointed out.

"I'm here."

"Exactly, 'nobody' is here."

Zexion groaned and I put my finger to my lips. "Shhhhh!" I hissed. "You'll annoy the ancient dusty books that no one reads with your noise!"

"Why did you follow me here, [Name]?" he sighed.

"I need your help with something."

He looked up at me with some interest. "You need my help?"

"For a prank."

"No," he said instantly, turning back to the book.

"Please, Zexy?" I pleaded, making puppy-eyes at him. He sighed once more, unable to resist. "What do I have to do?"

"You can get into Marluxia's room, right? I need you to plant my iPod under his bed, and..."

***

"DUUUUUUUUDE LOOKS LIKE A LA-DAY!" Aerosmith screamed as soon as Marluxia opened his door. Every flower from his garden was scattered across the floor, and a bucket of rose petals and superglue fell on his head.

Marluxia shrieked and ran out crying. "Why do you do this to me?" he sobbed to me in the hallway, where I was filming everything.

"I didn't do it! Honestly!"