Shirts - Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

(A/N:  Hi everyone!  This is waaay too long to be a drabble, but not long enough to be a one-shot! Is there a name for anything inbetween?  If there is, let me know! xD)

"Heh heh heh," I laughed evily while watching Bulma shoving Vegeta's new shirts into the washing machine and turning it on.  After his nightmare with the pink BadMan shirt, the saiyan prince had stormed out and bought as many white shirts that he could get his hands on.  And in just three days he'd either stained or ripped them during his training!  Poor Bulma had to clean and sew all of them.  To pay him back, my brother Yamcha had come up with a plan.

  Tien, Chiaotzu, Krillan, and Yamcha appeared by my side.  "Are you sure this will work?" Chiaotzu asked nervously.

  "Yeah, [Name], because you know, if Vegeta finds out who did this, h-he'll k-k-kill us!" Krillan stammered.

  "Relax, Krillan," Yamcha said, as Bulma turned the washing machine on and left the room through the other door.  "Vegeta can take a joke!"

  "Vegeta?  Taking a joke?  Can you hear yourself?" Krillan yelped.

  "Less yapping, more pranking," I said.

  Chiaotzu pushed me lightly.  "You go first, [Name]!"

  "Oh, for Pete's sake!  He's not here right now!" Tien exclaimed.

  "He could walk in at any moment!" Krillan warned.

  "Don't be silly, he's out training," I said.  All the same, I shoved Yamcha so that he fell head-first into the laundry room.  "Besides, this was his idea!"

  Lifting the lid of the washing machine, Yamcha turned to look at us and grinned as we stumbled into the room.  "So, who's got them?"

  "He does!" I sang out, pointing at Krillan.  He grumbled and fished about in his pocket, and pulled out two bright red socks.

  "This is going to be excellent," Yamcha laughed.  He buried the socks deep inside the pile of shirts and pushed down the lid again, high-fiving me as he did so.

  "It really will," Tien grinned.

                                            *                                  *                               *

  "Vegeta, go get the laundry and put out the clothes to dry!" Bulma ordered.  I was sitting in the kitchen eating lunch with the rest of the gang.

  Vegeta glared at her.  "What?  I don't waste my time with housework, woman!"

  Bulma leaned over the table and matched his glare.  "I don't care if you're a prince, you'll do what I say!  Put the clothes out to dry, now!"

  He twitched and left the table, muttering death threats to "that blue-haired pest of a woman".  "I'm not deaf, you know!" Bulma called out.

  "Man, how is she not even scared of him?" Krillan muttered to me.

  "Awwwww, are you scared of the big bad Vegeta?" Yamcha cooed, pinching his cheeks.

  "Don't worry, we'll protect you,Krillan!" Tien said valiantly, slinging an arm around my shoulders.

  "What are you guys talking about?" Bulma asked curiously.

  "BULMA!!!!!" I heard Vegeta shout from the laundry room.

  Yamcha chuckled darkly.  "Here he comes..."

  "Oh my - what did you do?!" Bulma said.

  Vegeta stormed into the kitchen, and in his arms were a pile of sopping wet PINK shirts.  "What is the meaning of this?!" he yelled.

  She coughed, covered her hand with her mouth, then burst out laughing.  That made me start laughing too, and pretty soon we were all cracking up, even Krillan and Chiaoztu.  "STOP LAUGHING, YOU INSOLENT FOOLS!" Vegeta shouted, but we didn't stop.  The vein on his forehead throbbed so much that I pointed and said, "It's going to burst like Freiza's space ship!", making Yamcha and Tien laugh harder.

  "ARRRRRRGH!" Vegeta pounded on the table so hard it split in half.  Instantly we stopped.  "Who's...idea...was...this?" he hissed, throwing the shirts on top of the broken table.

  Seconds passed.  Slowly, we all pointed at Krillan.