New Room Mate - Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

Hah, this is DEFINITELY the most random drabble I've written yet ;)

Created by landriku29 on Saturday, October 29, 2011 

Axel stormed into my room in Castle Oblivion, where I was experimenting with flint and almost all of Xemnas's cloaks. "Come on, why won't you light?" I muttered, working at the flint furiously.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT DEMYX JUST DID TO ME?" my least favourite nobody yelled.

I sighed and didn't look up from the cloaks and flint. "What did Demyx do to you, Axel?"

"HE DYED MY CLOTHES BLUE! HE DREW RAINDROPS ON MY CHAKRAMS WITH A PERMANENT MARKER!! HE FLOODED MY ROOM!!!"

"So?"

"SO??? I'm practically allergic to water!"

"Take some medication then." I finally looked up at him. "Could you get this stuff to spark, please?"

Axel scowled and waved his hand at the cloaks. Instantly they burst into flames, blasting the room with heat and filling it with smoke. "Ahhh, finally," I smirked.

"Wait, weren't those Mansex's cloaks?" Axel asked.

"Yeah."

"I was gonna burn them this evening!" he whined, then he looked around the room and grinned. "Hey, this room is pretty good! Keeps the heat in really well...good thing Mansex ordered me to move in here while my room is being repaired, got it memorized?"

"Manse...Xemnas ordered you to stay with me?"

"Yup!"

I twitched a little and edged towards the door. "Excuse me for a moment..."  Before I could leave he pinned me against the door and kissed me roughly, holding my arms back so I couldn't fight.  "Would you stop doing that?!" I gasped when he finally loosed his grip and pulled away.  "Every time we're in the same room..."

"Aw, don't tell me you don't like it," he said, winking.

"Urgh, loser..."  As I ran out down the hallway to Demyx's room I summoned my double-edged sword. "DEMYX!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME???"