Fruit Loops Rush - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Sora gets a sugar rush ;)

Created by landriku29 on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Riku shook the empty box of Fruit Loops and dropped it on the kitchen counter in front of me. "Where have all the Fruit Loops gone, [Name]?"

"Um.........I didn't think he'd eat them all......"

"You let Sora eat the whole box of Fruit Loops?!"

Sora burst into the kitchen and ran in circles around the counter with his arms sticking out, making aeroplane noise. "I can fly! I can fly! Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" He lept onto the sofa in the living room and jumped off it before pulling Riku off his chair and spinning him around and around by the shoulders.

"Round and round the merry-go-round!" he yelled gleefully. He released Riku and left him swaying about dizzily.

"Sora, slow down!" I said, chasing him around the sofa. When I finally managed to catch up with him, I held him tightly by the shoulders. "Sora, look at me," I said firmly. He laughed and bounced up and down. "No, stand still and look at me!"

Once he stood still, I kissed him hard, biting his lip and forcing my tongue into his mouth. "Anything?" I asked, gasping, after I pulled back about twenty seconds later.

Sora stood still for a few seconds, blinking. Then he shook his head vigorously and ran for the window. "The Loopies are coming! The Loopies are coming!" he cried, diving out the window to chase away a butterfly that was hovering outside..

"This is going to be a long morning," you sighed, running out the door with Riku.