iv

"Is that really me?!" Yein exclaimed as she watched herself in one of Lovelyz's live performances in Jungkook's phone. "Wah, I am so pretty with that dress." She suddenly heard Jungkook cracking up by her side. She glared at him. "What?" she questions. The boy shook his head gently. "Nothing"

      Yein decided to ignore him and proceed with watching herself.

      Jungkook watched Yein's expression. He noticed that the girl beside him had become more merrier ever since she returned to him. I wonder what happened in the hospital, he thought.

     Catching both off guard, Namjoon entered the room. He was ignoring Jungkook because he was going to get his cap from his dresser until he heard a familiar song. "Ya, that's Lovelyz's song." Namjoon turned to Jungkook because he heard it coming from the maknae's phone. "Really Jungkook? Lovelyz?" Namjoon questioned, eyeing him suspiciously.

     "What? I like this song." Jungkook excused.

     "The songs you like are not any of Lovelyz's songs." Namjoon retorted, crossing his arms. "Jungkook, don't tell me...."

     "Tell you what?"

     Namjoon shook his head and decided to ignore Jungkook. "Nothing, nevermind." he took his cap from his dresser and left the room.

     "Okay, you gotta stop watching yourself. Rapmon hyung is suspecting." Jungkook closed the video and shoved his phone back inside his pocket. Yein pouted and looked around his room. "Wah, you guys are really messy." she commented. "If I can only touch stuff, I would clean your room."

      Jungkook blushed a bit, embarrassed of Yein's comment.

     "Then you can just go back to the hospital if you're not comfortable with the environment." hearing this, Yein gasped and turned to him with an offended expression. "Are you asking me to leave?" she sadly asked.

     Jungkook looked away because he can still feel the heat raging in his cheeks. He sure was embarrassed.

     "Of course, not." he answered. "I'm just a concerned friend."

     "Suuuure."

     Yein stood up and walked towards Jungkook's dresser. She looked at herself in the mirror. She has no make up. Her hair was falling naturally up to her chest. She is wearing a navy blue hoodie and jeans. "So what are we gonna do now Kookie?"

     Jungkook tried to think of something that they can do without his hyungs being suspicious of his actions.

     "Ya, can I sleep on your bed again?" she asked, taking him back to reality.

     "No."

     "Where will I sleep then?" she faced him and pouted.

     "In the living room."

     "But it's sad and cold there."

     "Can a ghost even feel temperature?"

     "Well....no, but it will be so lonely that it will be cold."

     "You're not making any sense. I don't get you."

     "I know, I don't get me either."

     They both stared at each other before bursting into laughter. "You're actually weird compared to your image." Jungkook commented before getting off from his bed to approach Yein. "Well, unlike you, you no longer have any image." Yein laughed at what she said and shook her head in disapproval.

     She heard Jungkook chuckling behind her, making her turn. "Yah, I know what we can do tonight before sleeping." He told her with a smile. He can see her eyes began sparkling. "Really? What is it?" she questioned happily, bringing her hands to a clasp under her chin.