vii

"Jinjja?" I nodded slowly as I watched Sujeong eonni's amused reaction. "It must be scary for you to dream of that." Sujeong eonni told me. I nodded and winced at the memory of dreaming of me waking up in the middle of the road only to find my unconscious body lying on the ground with blood pooling around it. It was so traumatizing for a dream. "But the thing is, what you dreamt of really happened. You just didn't know because you were, yeah, unconscious."

It was my turn to give her a frightened stare. "It was after I got hit right?"

She nodded.

I looked down on my hands in disbelief. Somehow, that dream felt real. But it was impossible. How can I see myself when I was lying on the ground? How? Could it be that it was my ghost looking at my body?

Maybe it was just a dream.

Just a dream.

"And another creepy stuff is, your accident occurred in front of BTS's dorm." she added again. My eyes and mouth only widened more.

Jungkook sunbaenim crossed my mind again.

Something wasn't right. I can feel it.

It was like a picture that was lacking puzzle pieces.

I sure know Jungkook sunbaenim knows something. He acted really strange showing up at my hospital room's doorstep.

"Oh well, Yein-ah." Sujeong eonni spoke, snapping me out from my trance. "Just don't think about those kind of stuffs for now. Don't overthink. What you should think about is how you'll recover quickly."

I chuckled and smiled at Sujeong eonni. "Arasseo, unni."

She ruffled my her gently, making sure not to make contact with the small bandage on my head. "Well, go ahead and rest now." she stood up from my bed and went for the door.

After she left, I lied down and stared at the clock on my bedside table.

"It's just six pm." I mumbled and shifted my gaze to the ceiling.

I can't help but think again. I shouldn't be feeling like this but why?

I am almost recovered, we're gonna have a comeback, I can get to see my fans and assure them that I am okay now.

But I still feel uneasy, like I was missing something big.

Remembering that letter few hour ago, I immediately sat up and grabbed my backpack. I zipped the pocket open and fetched the tiny envelope.

I scanned it once more.

"Open tomorrow night and open BTS in Soundcloud. - ㅈㄱ" I mumbled. Is six pm considered night time?

Of course, pabo.

I decided to open the Soundcloud app in my phone and search for BTS before opening the envelope.

BTS's official Soundcloud appeared so I clicked it. Their hompage appeared next. Below was the tracks they realeased on the website.

My eyes was glued the latest track which was posted a few hours ago.

"Nothing Like Us by JK of BTS." I mumbled.

Why is this suddenly familiar? Nostalgic even? Nostalgic without knowing the memory with it.

I clicked on the track and began playing the song.

A soft, pleasant melody of the piano began playing in the background. "Ohhh ohhh~" a familiar voice began singing.