v

Yein had been staying with Jungkook for more than a week now and Jungkook got pretty used to it, acting normal when his hyungs are around. Yein would only laugh at him whenever that kind of situation occurs.

     He was trying so hard to do anything that would not send Yein walking through their door to leave him again. He never wanted her to leave.

     But he didn't have to try, Yein was so comfortable in his company anyway. She never wanted to leave as well.

     They managed to build a good relationship despite the very weird situation they're in. They became very close and they got to know a lot about each other. Even though Yein couldn't remember all her memories, Jungkook came to get used to her personality which he found really different from her image. He then talks a lot about himself to Yein and now they're became really close.

     But unknown to both of them, they were already having weird feelings towards each other.

     And it was growing,

     Growing into something beautiful.

     "You look like a mushroom here Jeon!" Yein clutched her tummy as she can't stop herself from laughing too much. Jungkook was only watching her with an expressionless look, obviously not satisfied with the reaction she was giving him, causing her to only laugh more.

     Jungkook was showing Yein some of his predebut pictures and all Yein did was nothing but laugh. "Aigoo, Kookie I'm so sorry." Her laughter stopped but a grin remained on her face. "This one is my favorite!" She told him, pointing at the picture of him wearing a taekwondo uniform, above a big blue ball. "You look so innocent."

     Yein bursted out laughing again after she found what she said funny. "Aish Jung Yein," he muttered and closed his browser and shoved his phone back in his pocket in annoyance. Yein's expression immediately changed to a horrified one. "Yah, why did you close it?!" Yein complained, throwing tantrums in front of the offended lad.

     "Because you keep on laughing at me!" He defended with an offended look. Yein then slowly grinned at him teasingly.

     "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

     Jungkook rolled his eyes at the grinning Yein. He turned away from her and stared at the scenery in front of them to keep his calm.

     They were again at the rooftop, they always were. It became Yein's favorite place, too. For her, it was the most amazing place. It is a place where she can see a lot of beautiful things. The sunrise at dawn, the sunset at noon and the stars at night.

     Knowing the place would make Yein happy, he would always bring her there.

     "But Jungkook," He heard Yein speak, making him turn back to her. She was now smiling gently. "The Jeon I know now is much improved. From the looks to the skills and talents."

     Jungkook felt his heart began hammering in his chest again. Her expression fell when she saw his reaction. "Aye, I'm telling the truth!" She protested after receiving his intense stare. She felt her face heating up. "You really are much much better now..." she muttered shyly, looking down to hide the embarassed side of herself. Little did she know, she had this effect on him that made him stare. "Don't stare at me like that already."

     "Thanks" he mumbled before looking down to hide a smile that was already forming in his face.

     How come everything she says always affects me this much? He thought while stealing glances at Yein.

     "I wonder when will I be able to see you live." She said at stared at the beaming sun that was already setting to the east. It wasn't blinding anymore because it wasn't that bright. It was beautiful. The sun that that turned dark orange but giving different dim rays of yellows and reds, turning the clouds into different shades of brown that was darker from their usual color.