Curiousity Killed The Cat

She walked the bloodstained halls with a soft silence. The squelch of an organ heard now and again when she stepped on some. The halls had peeling wallpaper the once happy sunflower wallpaper now covered with blood or deep slashes. The doors were either stuck, locked, or broken. She sighed as she pried an arrow from the wall.
" Could use this to just stab..." she said softly.
As she continued to walk down the hall there was an unsettling silence. She looked around beginning to try every door to see if anything interesting was inside. The floor soon began to quake. Attempting to keep her stance she grabbed the door frame. The sensation of falling was felt in the pit of her stomach and she quickly climbed out of a window.
" Jesus... Falling buildings what next the city bei--OH come on!" she said.
Upon seeing the flooded city she groaned. As she walked closer to the water, hearing a groan nearby she turned and looked at the groaning creature. She couldn't justify it to be human. She watched with slight fear as a creature from the depths of the water latched its teeth onto it and pulled it into the watery depths.
"....Okay going the long way..." She said as she climbed cars. She heard gunshots and blinked looking around.
"I hope thats Jojo..." She said as she was able to, with some difficulty, able to reach the other side of the dangerous depths of water.
Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ruvik. Turning her head to face him she looked at him with mint green eyes. He stared back at her with his own pale eyes. They stared at one another for what seemed like forever until he suddenly disappeared.
"Stop with the Houdini act already!" She yelled before sighing. As she walked silently down the road she didn't notice Ruvik watching from a tall building.
'It has to be her...No one else acts like that...And the way she reacts to them... It has to be her...Cynthisa' Ruvik thought as he watched her walk down the road grumbling to herself.