Forgotten But Loved Savior

The groans and moans from Haunted filled her ears. She looked around the familiar revving of a chainsaw evident in the crowd of grotesque creatures. She was defenseless. She held her broken left arm to her body tightly blood seeping through her pale fingers. She knew this was it. She closed her eyes her determination from before lost. With all the depressing things that happened to her. Drowning her bad emotions with alcohol was the way she was then. She opened her mint eyes dullness in them. She noticed though out of the corner of her eye. A man. But he was different much different from the soulless creatures around her. His pale almost white green eyes stood out from under the white hooded cloak he wore. Burns evident on his body. She felt a pang of deja-vu.
She noticed the Haunted had thinned out in the direction of this man. She took her chance running in the direction the man was in. He disappeared though before she could near him. A door stood where the man once did and she burst through it falling and landing on her side. She gave a groan of pain and sat up. Noticing the door she came through gone...But also...
She was in a field...
A field of sunflowers