Welcome To Your Worst Nightmare

A groan escaped pale pink lips. A dark brown haired woman sat up slowly,then rose to her feet. looking around with pastel green eyes she took in her surroundings. She noticed the metallic copper smell and shuddered. She was unnerved by this smell but was used to it. She reached for the black leather holster at the left side of her hip and quickly looked at it seeing the emptiness and lack of her gun. "Dammit!" She cursed under her breath and began to look around pausing as she saw a blood covered shot gun.
"This will have to do for now..."she grumbled and wiped it off the best she could. She looked around and was able to find some shot gun shells. As she walked along bloody halls of what she assumed as a morbid mental hospital. Her assumption was made because of how the doors looked. It sort of reminded her of Beacon Mental Hospital. With the thought of that hospital it made her think of Ruben.
She glanced at the ring that hung low on a silver chain around her neck. It had a golden band with a silver brain on the top and a smooth diamond dome over the silver brain. Ruben had given this to her for... a reason she never got to know. Dr.Jimenez told her Ruben disappeared without a trace. After Ruben disappeared everything went down hill for her.
Her mother died by a homicidal maniac right in front of her during an investigation. And her mother was the only family she had left. Her dad had died in the military. Died in action. Now she was alone and stuck in some morbid world. She was scared but refused to show it keeping a straight poker face. She didn't notice a pair of pale green almost white eyes watching her from afar.