ETERNAL LAUGHTER IS MY WATTPAD SEMPAI....

I think the title of this chapter says all...

So...I know that EL has a lot to do and has little time on her hands so I apologize ahead if this is wasting her time, EL.

I'm not very good at talking to people in real life so I tend to ramble on the webber-net <-----what I call the Internet.
But today...er night (it's currently 2am)
I am going to ramble, because why the hell not?

But I am going to be humble about it, I've never done this before so....

Ok. Here it goes.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! CAN SHE BE ANYMORE AMAZING AT WRITING?!?!  I MEAN COME ON!!!!

SHE'S FAST!!
SHE'S FURIOUS!!

SHE'S THE MOST EPICALLY AWESOME KAWAII POTATO/TURTLE BEING IN EXISTENCE!!!!

*breathes heavily*
Ok...I am better.

But seriously, girl, you rule.

EL has had a great impact on my writing.
If you recall to the chapter called "what about the Roleplay?" You'll recall I had said I'd only become decently okay at writing this year.
Well, I also stated that I hadn't started putting the RP into "Chapter" format until the concert scenes.
Well that leaves a good time gap for me to get aquatinted with Wattpad.

And. In. Comes. This. Epic. Creature.

Ouch.
Just...ouch.

I thought I was good at writing, until I discovered Killer Protector.
I had started reading KP when the final chapter had just been uploaded so I didn't have to wait as it came out, but

*deep inhale* OUUUUUCH!!!!!

This book hurt like the fiery depths of Zalgo's heart.....wait wouldn't it be cold? Idk!
But dude, I hadn't cried over a book in five years, but by the last few chapters I had bawled my eyes out so hard my mom and I had conversations that went something like this:

Mom- *sees me crying* Oh my god what's wrong.

Me- *sobs with phone in lap* I just....she just....and then Ellie....and Jeff....and SUNSHINE!!!!!!!! *sobs harder*

Mom- *sighs* you were reading fanfiction again weren't you?

Me- YEA!!!!!! *cries some more*

...

yEa......Cruel and Blue already has me in blissfully painful shambles.

EternalLaughter  I'm so sorry if I'm Just annoying you and eating your time which you could literally be spending doing anything else, but yea...I'm a smOL piece of shit and tend to remind people often how much of a shit I am <(^•^)/

It's not that I'm mean, by all means I'm not mean, I'm just very.....me
So I'm a shit c':

But anyway, EL has had a great impact on my writing career as stated above.
She is the whirl reason I decided to post My Peace and Serenity (my Creepypasta fanfiction) and keep writing it with confidence.

I know that from the way I'm writing this book it probably seems like I can't write for shit but I promise I can. I tend to write like I speak on material like this one, which is why I ramble.

But, EternalLaughter , this is my thank you. My greatest piece of work yet has all been inspired by you. I know how it feels to be busy even though that really doesn't mean anything coming from a stranger.
But on a further note thank you for being confident and putting your own fantastical turtle spin on the CP world.
I'm not asking you to read 'My peace and serenity' but if you do it is an honor, if not it's still an honor, from your book "just me " it's really obvious you have your hands full, so I really do understand. But again you don't have to read it but if you do choose to thank you.

Okay, my beautiful Jay birds that is all for this chapter! If you haven't followed EternalLaughter then-

*Shia Leboeuf voice* JUST DO IT!

So don't forget to show her some support and love for your bestie COPYCAT.
Until next time Jays!