reinvented

Hello my beautiful Jay Birds!

It's been quit a while since I've actually set aside time to write again. This section of my little book is actually seeking help from you lovely Jays.

Without saying too much, I'm about to enter a deeper, more intense section of My Peace and Serenity. A lot has been going on in my personal life right now, both intense and not. I've really re-evaluated my past writing and my mindset while in that state of my life and find myself very unsatisfied.

When I was younger, my Nana had a little Basement-ish room. There she had an almost ancient computer (to me anyway). I remember sitting in that little insulated room and typing horribly spelled rip offs of some of my favorite Disney movies.
I've always wanted to be both a writer and an artist, and since I'll be taking classes to better my artistry I realized that I've had more of a los for my writing. It's always been a fallback activity that I hardly think about anymore, whereas I used to spend literal days behind my old computer simply wanting to write so I could get to the "good parts".

Some life events recently have had me thinkin about how far I've come when accomplishing the exploration of who I am...and who I am is not a cherry picked perfect image among squashed berries. Basically, I am not a special pick of the litter writer. I'm not just going to naturally reach the level of success I want without sacrifice, patience and time. I have the same insecurities and problems most people have and nothing is going to change that.

Recently, I've realized my passion has died out. I've neglected the magic and gusto that I once had all those years ago. My time had ran out for me to remember what it is, not just to be a writer, but a creator, an appreciator, a fighter.

I want to bring magic to aspiring writers and even normal every day people. If I can inspire eve just one person to keep doing what I love, then I will have fulfilled my purpose.

I am not the person I tried to paint myself to be. I'm not the sarcastic, bitchy, foul mouthed girl I tried to be online. I made mistakes and now I have to live with those memories and mistakes for the ret of my life, but I will use those years as experience to not fall back to my old roots.

I will stand strong for what I believe in and share my passions with the world.
Even if I get there slowly, or I come out not reaching the level of fame I had originally aspired, that's ok, because I will have made it to my end goal anyway.

Here's where you guys come in:

I want to know who you are, whether your user name or if you feel comfortable to share your real name. Tell me what your passion or what drives you to keep going! I want to hear your story.

I know my community of fans is small, but regardless I want to build my fan base on a foundation of love. I know it sounds cheesy, but you guys and your support is the reason why I haven't stopped writing yet. I wish I could express how much you guys mean to me and what this community has done for me personally, but that's for another time.

For now, I leave you with this newly reinvented Copycat and look forward to the many years (hopefully) that can build with you guys.

my lovely Jay Birds.

see ya~