Who is "her"?

Her.
We see this word so often I can't even imagine if this person has any meaning.....
(She does)
Shi---
(Language!!!)

Yes, since CHAPTER FREAKING ONE "her" has been involved.
"Her" is the wife of Toby and the mother of Serenity. For now, we'll refer to her as Baby Mama.

So.....Baby Mama. What can I tell you about her?

Hmm.....

She's blonde.

The end.

Jk jk. But seriously though.

Baby Mama's going to be an important element in the book. She holds a vital role as the mother of Serenity. Not the fact that she freaking birthed a child that's destined to save the world, but because of what she did to protect that said child.
Here's what I can tell you:
Of you recall-around chapter 2- Serenity had explained about her findings of her birth parents? The files she received had police records, news articles etc. but there were no pictures disclosed.

In the chapter she had explained that both her mother and father had murdered their fathers.
Yes, Baby Mama killed her father and her mother had "supposedly" committed suicide. I think we can all agree her mother didn't do that.
Baby Mama wasn't a really social butterfly, and frequently got sick from a disease she inherited on her mothers side. She has (insert disease name) which is the decay of her muscle tissue, it can result in sleeping disorders and basically makes every joint in your body excruciatingly painful to move.

Yea....it sucked.

Baby mama was a mistake child. Her father (who we'll call John since I can't remember what I had originally called him) never wanted children. He was an O.K husband to Baby Mama's mother, Crisha.

However, that all changed when Crisha became pregnant. After Baby Mama was born John disappeared a lot more, going out, getting drunk with his friends and such. The unfortunate works.
Soon, as Baby Mama grew up and needed more attention due to her sickness, the oh-so-caring father John began his decent into becoming an alcoholic. He quit his job and started to become more violent towards Baby Mama and Crisha.
Crisha, who's a real estate agent, was often out of town on work to support the family and left Baby Mama with John.

Well, one day, as things had slowly started getting worse, John steps out of the house, leaving 15 year old Baby Mama to herself. Crisha shows up at the house, frantically happy as she informs Baby Mama of their long awaited escape from John. However, as they hustle to the door, mere meters away from the car that will bring them to a new life....John returns....very unhappy at what he finds trying to leave him.
He shoots Crisha to a point where it looks like a convincing suicide, and tells a traumatized Baby Mama if she tells anybody what really happened the same would happen to her.
She stays quiet and goes about life until she is seventeen.

The rest is disclosed for future chapters but for now HERE!!!

Don't worry there is more to come on this mysterious blonde as well as a side story that ties into Baby Mama's powers.

Sorry that I couldn't tell you much Jays but until next time!!!!