Doing Wrong

Maliyah's POV
Last night was crazy. I couldn't believe that happened. And to make matters worst I had a wet dream. But anyway I woke up to the smell of breakfast....my favorite. So I got up and looked at the clock and it read 9:30am. "Damn this nigga up already"? I asked myself,the earliest I've been up is 12:00.

Anyway I went downstairs and saw some shit I didn't want to see and it hurt me in a way.

Chris's POV
So I woke up hungry asf and I didn't feel like cooking so I called this lil hoe I know Yurma. I've been knowing Yurma since I was 8. And she just so happened to be the bitch I lost my virginity to. And she works at Daddiez Angelz(made up) which is a strip club.

So she was in the kitchen so I walked in trying to grab some water but she grabbed me trying to kiss me I tried to block it, but she grabbed my dick and I gave into it like the idiot I am.

Then I heard a gasps and I looked in the direction I heard it from and I saw Liyah. She had tears in her eyes so she ran upstairs. I forgot she was here.

Then I looked in Yurma's direction and she was smirking. I could've smacked the fuck outta her. I told her to get the fuck out, she tried to ask why the she saw my face and she left without another word.

Then I ran upstairs to get Liyah and I saw her going in the closet getting her stuff to leave. "What's the problem?" I asked "You kissed the bitch, that's the fucking problem you dumbass" she answered.

When she said that I got so mad and I said something I shouldn't have. "You acting like we together or some shit, do you really think I wanna be with you I mean come on you only 16 get the fuck outta here I don't even want you I just pulled you because I wanted sex". When I said that I covered my mouth because I didn't mean not one single word.

Maliyah's POV
When Chris said that I was so hurt. "Well since I was just a fuck then leave me the fuck alone you asshole. By then all my shit was packed and I was ready to leave. I was halfway out the house when Chris took my bag and threw it across the room then he picked me up and put me on the counter.

"Look Liyah I'm sorry". I still wasn't hearing it he tried to kiss me so I slapped him and I ran upstairs saying "fuck you".

I had enough of him today.

Chris's POV
No this girl did not just hit me,I got something for her ass.....😈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyyyyy Y'all let me know what y'all think😘

Robbie🤗

Short I know I got lazy while doing it.