Girls Day Out!!!!!

Mariah's POV
I'm super excited!!!!,it's girls day out today. And to be honest we deserve it. So we got it all planed out.

To Do:

7:00:We gone make breakfast for everybody.

8:00:Get dressed.

10:00:Hop in the cars to go to the mall/spa.

11:00:Make it there/get our nails done.

12:00:Get separated from the aunties.

3:00:Gossip,shop,get junk food,shop some more.

5:00:Make it home.

8:00:Get dressed to go out to dinner(girls only).

11:00pm:Get in the pool/jacuzzi/mini pool party with the boys.

1:00am:Shower,go to sleep.

Alright so after we got everything planned from the previous night before we went to sleep we were about to start our day. So I woke up to Chris and we brushed our teeth and went downstairs so I can cook with the girls so we can eat. 

As the women cooked the men watched. When we got done cooking we ate and talked and we kissed our dudes goodbye as we started our day. So we all went to our rooms(Nikki and Brie to there guest rooms). And we showered and got dressed. I had on

A basic crop top,ripped booty jeans,red,black and white plaidshirt I tied around my waist and my chuckies

shirt I tied around my waist and my chuckies. When I was satisfied with my look I went down with the girls and we left. I rode in the truck with Brie,Oaria,Nikki,Kia and Tessy. The others rode in theirs.

So when we finally arrived at Valley-Hill Mall(made up)we were ready. First was that we were going to get massages,then our nails. So we all went to our rooms to get our robes on. Then we came out and we took a picture together but I asked if they could not post it,they agreed.

So we all got our massages then we got our nails done. Mine's.

 Mine's