Grammy's PT.1

(Excuse any errors)

Liyah POV
I woke up this morning with someone laying on my chest. I smile thinking it was either Royalty or DJ but it was Chris's big headed ass. I smacked my teeth and pushed him off of me. He fell on the and looked at me. I laughed and if looks could kill I would be dead. I jumped on the bed pinning me down.

He blew is godzilla breath in my face and I almost fainted. He started laughing and got off me while leaving out the door. I rolled my eyes and got up to do my hygiene. Once I was done I put on my gray lace bra and pantie set. I lotioned up with Pink Cashmere and I threw my outfit on.

 I lotioned up with Pink Cashmere and I threw my outfit on

I added mascara,eyeliner and clear lip gloss. I had on hoop earrings(like in the picture)and to top it all off I sprayed on the pink cashmere perfume. I grabbed my iPhone,sunglasses and charger and I was ready to go. I walked downstairs and everyone was eating breakfast. Tessie's two year old daughter Kasey was running around with DJ and I smiled.

They all spoke and Oaria asked "where I was going" and I said "the mall" she asked if "she could go" and I shrugged my shoulders. Me and Chris made eye contact right before I left. But I brushed it off and we walked out to my all new 2017 Tan Bentley Bentayga. Shit was nice.

As I was driving KRZY by Kehlani was bumping(that's my song frfr).

Everything I do,I do it with a passion
If I gotta be a bitch Ima because bad one

Me and O sung along with the song. We sung and nodded our heads to the rest of it then "Keys to the Streets" by YFN Lucci came and and it was lit.

I got money right before the deal,put my bitches in new pairs of heel,I might fuck ya hoe and pay her bill,we was told to get it how we live

We rapped and sung until we made it to the mall. When we got there I parked and we walked to the entrance. We went to the nail salon first.

I had all white she had white and pink

I had all white she had white and pink. We got the same ass our feet. When we were done and everything was dried we went our separate ways and said "we would meet at the the food court at 3:00" and it's 12:30. I went to go looked at outfits for the Grammy's I didn't really want a "extravagant dress".