The Last Show

(Excuse any mistakes,enjoy😘)

Maliyah's POV
Today is Friday and it my last day here. And I'm getting emotional asf. I remember me first coming here and being nervous that someone might find out. And to actually know they liked me made me happy. Anyway I just got through dyeing my hair gray and I'm in love with it.

After I was done I went downstairs to spend time with the family. We talked,chilled and we looked at the old family photo book and I laughed at everybody. Then I saw Chris he looked so young and innocent. So when we got done with everything it was 7:00 and the shoe starts at 9:00. Chris already left to got practice and all that for the show I wish the best for him.

Duke took my bags to his truck and he will be the one taking me to the airport. When he got done we all decided to get dressed. I did my hygiene and got dressed.

 It's from Chris's clothing line Black Pyramid

It's from Chris's clothing line Black Pyramid. But only people in the states know about it. And way once I put that on I put on my nude heels and my burgundy lipstick and I went downstairs. They looked at me and hugged me and we left I'm going to miss this place.

Chris's POV
Man I'm not thinking straight. I'm about to lose the girl of my dreams over a bitches that set me up. Well I knew I had to put on my a good show and I couldn't disappoint my fans.

Alright Mr.Brown your on in
5
4
3
2
1
"What up my beautiful fans I yelled into the mic. They screamed I laughed and started the show. About 10 songs in I saw LiLi sporting my clothing and that made ya nigga happy. "Aite look y'all even though this song old,I want to dedicate it to a funny,
beautiful,intelligent young women that I know.

By this time I was looking at Liyah, I know I hurt you and I feel bad,but I want to dedicate this to you.

I looked at her as I sung and the tears came pouring down. I'm sorry baby girl. Then I decided to turn up so I did a shit load of songs and I said my thanks and said goodnight. When I got back to the dressing room everyone was there. Then I looked Liyah way and she was looking at me.

I smiled and surprisingly she smiled back. We talked and chilled then 11:30 came and Lili's flight is at 12:00. Everyone got sad and I just broke down. LiLi looked at me and came over my way. She kissed me and she hugged me again saying "she forgives me,but she just needs time to herself for a while. I nodded my head knowing what she was right.

Then it was really time to go so she left out but before we all took a family picture so we could have it. "You have all our numbers right my mama asked and LiLi said "of course I do and with that she hugged us all and gave me my final kiss. "I'm going to miss you guys she said. And with that she was gone. Man I have to get my baby back.

Lili's POV
I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm going back home. So after Duke dropped me off at the airport he gave me a kiss on the forehead and a hug and said "be careful big head and I laughed,don't be a hoe panda butt we laughed and he walked me to my gate gave me a hug and left. I got on the plan and and thought about everything.

Then my thoughts drifted me to sleep.

(10 hours later)

The flight landed and I was happy as ever. I took a cab and he took me to my house. I walked in the house and it was the same as usual. It just didn't have Keisha and Gino here. Since Keisha and Gino had the biggest room I decided that that was my new room. So once I was done putting my stuff up I took a shower and laid in my bed.

 So once I was done putting my stuff up I took a shower and laid in my bed

I would've went to to get food but I was lazy so I ordered a pizza. Then around 30 minutes the doorbell ranged so I got up and put a sports bra and shorts on and I went downstairs to grab the food. Once I payed for the food I grabbed a cup and looked at Martin as I ate then once I was full I put food in the refrigerator. And I went in my room and I went to sleep.

Damn it feels good to be home.

Short I know but Fr y'all should check out my new story it won't disappoint. Gn Rob-Nation😂