Chilling Day

Maliyah's POV
So today is chilling day and that's exactly what we are going to do. Now normally we,the girls would cook. But today this other chick was in the kitchen cooking.

Then we saw Duke coming up from behind us saying "I see y'all met Cyn,the other girls gave mean looks but Nikki,Brie and me

Then we saw Duke coming up from behind us saying "I see y'all met Cyn,the other girls gave mean looks but Nikki,Brie and me. We introduced ourselves and I learned that him and Cyn were dating,but he was with this other chick not to long ago....but Ima keep that to myself.

She cooked and we ate and surprisingly the food was good. She stayed for a bit but then she left saying she had to go to work. Duke said "aite,as he walked her out the house. When he came back the girls bust out laughing. I didn't even have to ask why. After we ate we did what we said we were going to do,we chilled.

But before that we got dressed.

After I got dressed we got out all of the food and we chilled looking at movies and tv shows

After I got dressed we got out all of the food and we chilled looking at movies and tv shows. Then Chris tapped me so we can get up and get ready for his shows rehearsal. The fam already knew so they continued to do them. About the time we got up to get dressed it was 6:30. He had on his Black Pyramid attire and I had on.

When we finally got dressed it was 7:30 and we left to go to the dance studio

Chris's POV
So when we pulled up to dance studio I got excited. Y'all already know why. So when I walked in I saw every body there(y'all know his back up dancers). And to my surprise I saw Kevin black ass there. He walked up say he was gone teach us to dance.

(They just had to put the BET part at the end😂😒)

When we got done Liyah was dying laughing. Then Kev went over saying "how was it,then she laughed some more saying "it was awesome. They talked and Kev left but he got Liyah's number. When he left we got the real dance down,but I saw Liyah looking hard.

So I went over and asked "if she knew how to dance,she nodded her head and I wanted to see for myself so I got Jed and told him to "do that dance he nodded and did it. I told Liyah to follow his moves and she did it and got all the move right.

We clapped and she smiled. "Where did you learn to dance like that,Jed asked..."um I taught myself she said he nodded and I was tired so I cut in and say we about to go home. I gave the dudes dap and we left.

On the way there we were talking about her dancing and I wanted her to dance with me. But she said "she will think about it. I nodded and I went to get us some food. And we went home and when we walked in everyone was sleep so we snuck passed them and went to eat then went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Next Mourning

Maliyah's POV
So after I showed Chris and his dance crew my amazing dance skills he wanted me to join the team,but I said I will think about it. Truth be told I'm nervous. But anyway since we always cook every damn morning we decided to just go out to eat. And we all decided up on IHOP. So we did our hygiene and got dressed I had on.

So once my outfit was on I put my hair in a bun

So once my outfit was on I put my hair in a bun. And we all were ready to leave.
.
.
.
.
.
(At IHOP)

So once we finally made it there we all walked in and we were seated right away. Of course fans came by and he took pictures or what ever,I didn't have a problem with that. My problem was when some ugly ass bitch came up and she was just all touchy feely with him. And to make matters worst his dumb ass was giving into it.

I have never felt so damn disrespected on my life. So after he had his "flirting session" she gave him her number and he took it. Then he sat down trying to touch me I slapped the shit out of him,then I took the bitches number and ripped it up and I left out as a single tear drop escaped my eye.

"Maliyah......Liyah...LiLi,was all I heard from behind me as I left and got in the car with the girls to go to mama Joyce's house.

Chris POV
I can't believe this girl really just slapped me like that. I mean I knew it was wrong but TBH the bitch wasn't even all that. I've been horny as hell and Liyah ain't giving me none so I might as well get it from somebody else. Anyway when I finally realized what I had done,Liyah was out the door with Oaria,Kia,Nikki and Brie following her.

My momma looked at me with a disappointed look on her face and so did my aunties and uncles. Steelo came over saying that,"that was wrong and you know that so I advise you to make it up. And with that him and Mel walked out the restaurant...well Mel didn't walk she wobbled out.

I was left by myself and I felt bad as hell. Like that was the ultimate disrespect. So instead of going directly home I went to the beach to really think. As time flew by I was still at the beach and it was 6:00 so I got in my Benz and went home to get my baby back.

As I walked in the house I could tell no one was here but then I heard a sound coming from my room. It was Liyah and she was laying on the bed with dried tear stains on her face. I got even more sad because she was crying. I couldn't take it so I just got up and went to one of our many quest rooms.

While I was sleep all I could think about was Liyah and I knew I would really have to make it up to that girl and I had to do it ASAP.

Maliyah's POV
I literally cried myself to sleep. I can't believe he did that to me. Kia and the rest wanted me to got out with them but I said "no,and the understood why. So I was just in the house besides Judo and Josi who kept me company then they ran off playing. So as I was sleep I heard Chris walk in and sigh,(yes nigga feel all the guilt).

I felt his presence then he left,(asshole). If he thought I want talking to him before I'm most sure as hell not doing it now. Anyway I'm sleepy y'all goodnight😘.

Short?.....I know but I'm tired y'all Gn/Gm😘