Chapter 6

A/N

I've made a new story so check it out !

It's called "Apartment 101: What's love got to do with?" its an urban love story based in America so please check it out and if you like it vote and share!

***

Kaine

Wow, I miss her, her smile, her laugh the dumb way she used to sing to me during late night phonecalls...

We haven't spoken since she came round mine, we text a few times but she never seemed interested to talk to me we were slowly fizzling out of the love and not coming back.

" Bruv we need to keep it moving, we're slacking right now and I'm not feeling it" Michael huffed, he was my best friend out of all the boys as he kept it real, but money was the concentration right now and Destiny was is  not helping me make any of it so I need to be back on my bullshit.

"I know I ain't been the best of friends lately Mike but the madness of this all is something else" I said shaking my head.

I looked at my phone to see a picture of Destiny and that boy, he'd been appearing a lot lately and it made my blood boil seeing them taking pictures together, but what Destiny comprehend once this whole break comes to an end I don't wanna see that nigga's face on her instagram.

I kicked my air max's off the ground, me and mike were going to a party and meeting the rest of the batch there, it wasn't really a party more of a house party everyone sitting down bunning and drinking talking rubbish all night.

*

As soon as I stepped foot in the house the smell of weed hit me and saw swarm of girls came my way ready to greet me, I know I was good looking but they weren't looking at that they looked at the clothes a wore and the kicks I rocked.

I saw Slickz and Raymond in the living room and me and Mike made our way until I was pulled to aside and greeted to Nicole face in front of me, she looked sexy she had on some black dress that had her curves showing in all the right places.

"Rampage" She chimed giggling at me and I had little chuckle with her.

"What's good?"

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Nothing cos your butt won't call  me even after last time." 

I gave her a weak smile, it was very awkward, since we got down to it we've mever really spoken she hit me up and like some of my picture on insta, but Nicole never held interest.

"So you gunna call me for round 2," She said stepping closer, "It may not be love but you ain't about to fuck me and keep it stepping"  she said narrowing her eyes at me.

"Mi sarry" I said kissing her cheek, "I'll call you tomorrow after my driving test" I said promisingly and she smiled and nodded in agreement.

I walked away to the boys and sat on the sofa.

"Where's Emelia" Slickz said looking at me and I simply shrugged, she had played kasper the ghost for a good week now and this meant money  from her side was moving slow.

"I swear I'll kill her if she keeps pulling these stunts" Raymond said shaking his head.

I said nothing more and started drinking and drinking and drinking...

Destiny

I sat back in bed thinking about Andre and Kaine maybe it’s just me or a girl thing but when I’m feeling more than one person I have the tendency to compare, Which one will be good for me? Are they worth it? Even who I’d have cuter kids with…