Chapter 14 Pt.2

It was my last day in Hackney because I was going back home tomorrow, I was distraught and still upset over Kaine, I couldn't believe he could treat me like that after all we had been through, I was over him but it still hurt so much when I thought about him.

It was only me and Damian again in the house Michelle and everyone else had work and stuff and Damian has just been sleeping, we haven't spoken since the day he took me from Kaine, it puzzled me how they knew each other but since the situation he didn't want to be near me his subtle glances he's given me in the house the last couple days have been cold and empty, I just didn't understand him.

I was eating KFC when he stepped out of his room, topless and nothing but his boxers and durag on, he glanced at me and for some reason I just rolled my eyes making him furrow his eyebrows at me.

"Is there a problem?" He asked fill I the quiet room.

I sighed and shook my head, "Not at all Damian" I said dryly getting annoyed at his presence.

To my surprise he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder spinning me around which made me laugh.

"Let me down Damian" I whined kicking him.

He chuckled and put me back to ground and smiled at me, "You okay little one?"

I shrugged and sat down on the sofa and to my surprise Damian followed, "I'm decent just getting ready to go home."

Damian looked at me and I swore I saw a flicker of upset and it confused me, the guy loves ignoring my existence.

"So basically I get my room back tomorrow" He smiled and playfully started jokingly dancing and I laughed at his stupidity

I nodded and to my surprise he pulled me in for a cuddle, this boy was actually bipolar I don't care he's so weird with me and the way he switches mood.

"I don't need your mix signals Dam" I blurted out and he looked at me clearly feeling surprise, the rude scrunched up face I expected was received just a soft unusual smile, this boy wasn't something else.

"I thought this was obvious, I want you Destoni, that why I'm so cold, I'm not used to caring and giving my all to a girl but something about you is different and when you told me about Kaine all I wanted to do is smash his face in" He admitted letting my mouth hang.

Before I could protest or question he held me closer and looked at me no words were exchanged he just smirked and in his lips brushed against, there was a moment of hesitation that was quickly removed when Damian pressed his lips against mine.

You know that butterfly feeling when you're around your crush? that's how I felt.

His hands stayed respectfully around my hips as he kissed me, now snaking in his tongue and playfully biting my lips crazy.

What happen next was all on my behalf, I unbuttoned my checkered shirt revealing a pink bra and then my shorts, Damian smiled and started kissing me every where, my neck, to chest caressing each breast then all the way down to my knickers, he looked at me for approval and my facial expression said it all so he removed my panties gently stroking me there.

He removed his shirt and underwear revealing his amazing body, he started playing with my nipples making me moan and then slowly put his manhood against my entrance.

Damian?

My first time?

My thoughts escaped me as he thrusted him self inside of me and the pain hit me, after the second stroke Damian stopped to look at me and notice the slight discomfort in my face from the pain.

"Don't stop" I mummured.

"You sur-"

I cut him off by grabbing him by his back to get back inside of me, then pain was slowly becoming pleasure and I began to lose myself rough constant moans and groans coming from both of us.

I knew this was wrong, I had only known him for 2 weeks but I'm giving him something I've protected for so damn long, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel great.

After we both finally came I rested on his chest and he smirked at me.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"The fact I've been feeling you for so long but I choose to tell you the night before you leave" He sighed while I fiddled with his cornrows and laughed, this felt right minus the pain in between my legs which I genuinely thought it was a joke, but seriously this cramp in my leg was crazy.

**

That night we slept in each other's and I just didn't wanna go home, I could sense it was now morning as I could hear my mother in the living room here to drive me back clearly talking to Michelle about whatever family stuff.

As I fluttered open my eyes and my heart sunk to my stomach as I notice Damian wasn't beside me, his side had been neatly spreaded and his car key were no longer on the desk, I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled off the bed and the cramp hit me from last, I sighed at the chance maybe it was all a dream, but it wasn't Damian had hit it and bounced in his own house.

I had a shower and threw on a Zara Greg tracksuit and some converses and pulled my gym bag with all my clothes into the living room to go greet my mum, I looked to the ground as I felt a build up of tears.

"Destoni my baby" My mum cooed running to hug me and I giggled giving a fake smile, she gave me my phone that I hadn't used since I've been up here and as I expected, 87missed calls and loads of texts. "That damn phone wouldn't stop going off! but you ready to go?"

I nodded and she took my gym bag downstairs to the car while I said my goodbyes to Michelle, "I'm going to miss you" Michelle sighed.

My face soften, "Me too its been...fun" more like life changing, "Where's Damian?" I tried to ask innocently, "I wanted to thank him for letting me have his room" more like leaving me high and dry.

"He's out I dunno where, but he said he'd be back tomorrow night" She shrugged, "I'll tell him for you but cousin, why are you walking funny?" She said narrowing ger eyes at me.

Shit, " I uh, fell in the shower"

She erupted in laughter and shook her head at me walking out of the house, we had one last hug and I got into my mum's car.

I told my mum I was sick so most of the car journey was filled with her singing to Beyonce and me full of regret, how could I be so stupid? the one thing I've been trying to avoid happening to me with Kaine was the one thing I let Damian do to me after only two weeks.

**

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

WANT MORE?

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT