Chapter 19

“I’m sorry for today” I pouted at TJ outside my front door, I had to cancel movies indoor because my head was just spinning.

He smiled and gave me a hug, “Just get home and rest beautiful, text me when you wake up okay?” I nodded and to my surprise he kissed my forehead and walked back to the car with his boys.

I smiled and nursed my headache and went into the my house,  my mum wasn’t in as usual and I just laid on my sofa watching TV and scrolling on instagram.

This was my life most days, work, TV and my thoughts.

I wonder what things would have been like if this was Kaine’s baby, would he of finally seen responsibility ? Would he finally show me that he wants me… sometimes I think its my fault I’m in the position I’m in I let these boys have the upper hand against me and be surprised when I’m hurt. They need to prove to me my worth and relevance in their life then I’ll open up instead of being so damn Naïve.

I felt a random sharp pain hit me in my lower stomach, I laid on another said and it was still in pain, I lightly panicked breathing hard, this was one of the warning signs for pregnancy issues, what if I lost my baby?

I couldn’t call my mum due to her being at work and the way I was feeling I couldn’t standing, Damian would never forgive me if I go TJ to take me so I had to phone him. After several rings he finally picked.

“Can I help you?” He growled into the phone making me kiss my teeth.

“It’s uh- the baby.”

“What’s wrong?” He said instantly.

I cried out of pain, “I don’t know but my stomach won’t stop hurting and I can’t walk, I need you” I sobbed.

I heard an engine make a noise clearly his phone, “I’m like a minute away, you got a spare  key?”

“Yeah” I said nodding my head like he could see, “Under the door mat” I said cutting the call and nursing me stomach, I was so scared.

Like lightning I heard Damian put the key in the door and stare at me lying on the sofa with sorrow in his eyes, he picked me up bridal style and brought my to his car’s passenger seat.

“Baby just breathe ok?” He said sternly placing me on the seat and closed the door going to his side.

I glanced at Damian now starting the engine, he had on a grey tracksuit and white huaraches and he looked like he was coming from someone’s house and the smell of cheap perfume making me feel sick confirmed it, I didn’t know who he was fucking but it was evident she lived local to me.

“How long you had these pains?” He asked.

I bit my lip, “Almost 20minutes now” I admitted and he held my hand and kept the other on the steering wheel.