Chapter 11

I've been drinking, I've been drinking

I get filthy when that liquor get into me

I've been thinking, I've been thinking

Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?

I want you, na na

Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?

I want you, na na-

“Rah you can actually sing” A deep voice made me jump and I looked back to see  Damian giving me a half smile then open the fridge to take out a peach Snapple, “For fuck who opened my drink” He shouted.

I bit my lip remembering seeing Malcolm make a class a few minutes before, Damian notice me biting my lip and took a step closer to me.

“Malcolm drank it didn’t he?” He said real slow looking me in my eyes I was held hostage by his big brown eyes.

I nodded and with that he took out a bottle of water smirked at me and asked me to follow him, So I did.

We went into a room I assume was Malcolm’s it was black walls and a had a 3 big photo’s in black and white Easy E, Nas and Tupac; I had to mentally commend Malcolm’s sense of style; My eyes looked at the sight of Malcolm sleeping in a big bed with all white sheet, snoring his nose off what sounded weirdly cute.

“Rise and shine prick” Damian hissed and put water all over Malcolm’s face; within seconds Malcolm woke up to attention screaming his head off making me and Damian laugh.

“COME OUT MY ROOM” Malcolm yelled drying his face with his sheets, me and Damian quickly ran away laughing real loud.

As we ran we both found our selves on the sofa and I dropped on him, us both laughing there was a halt at us laughing and Damian starred at me and I starred right back at me.

He smiled, like actually smiled and looked at me, “So what made you wanna spend 2 weeks here?”

I shrugged, “Life back home is just long and stressful”

Damian rose an eyebrow and said nothing more I just laid in his embrace, he was starring at my lips and I starred straight back at his; my heart was pounding as he licked his lips…

“Destoni cuz you alrig- wait oh I’m sorry” Michelle said noticing how me and Damian looked she smirked a little at me and I giggled to quickly be surprised when Damian let go of me.

He shrugged, “It’s nothing, I think you need to go bed now Destoni” Damian said coldly and got up and left to go to the kitchen.

I furrowed my eyebrow at him but didn’t wanna look hurt in front of Michelle who had just shrugged off the situation I got up and hugged her good night and went back into the room I was staying in well Damian’s room.

His room smelled like him and being in here just made me think, why am I so silly? I’ve only known the boy for 24 hours, maybe I do need sleep… I looked around his room he had a football kit on his desk and a bunch of paper work on sport science which I guess he did in college; I pulled open his draw to be curious to see a box of condoms, typical boy…

Then I saw a picture it was of a woman holding onto a boy, the boy was clearly Damian when he was younger, he looked cute same face but he didn’t have the straight pearly whites he has now he had no too front teeth and his hair was in a big afro, but he looked happy.

**

The next day me and Michelle  went stratford for a bit of shopping, we walked around and was finally in forever 21 and I tried on a black body con dress which had a lace front.