Chapter 17

I wanna kiss you, girl, I wanna kiss you

Girl, I wanna love you

Oh, am I moving too fast?

Fuck that

Well, well, well...

Your momma must have taught you well

Cause you tell you're so purified

Need to get it while it's hot cause I'm cold at times

Open up to me and drop your guard, I need the proof

Constantly to know if you still have a hear

Cause a nigga done fucked up I feel like I lucked up at north side

But hop in your car and bring it to me

I bit my lip staring at Damian and he just had a cold expression as we sat in his car, I was literally shaking to see what he had to say, I left Lisa and thanked her and explained I had to talk to Damian and got in his car and now we were driving at Mc Donald's drive thru.

"What do you want?" Damian asked after he ordered.

"Na I'm fi-"

"If you actually carrying my baby I expect you to eat you know" He added making me smile and made the woman at the till giggle.

I thought about it and just blurted it out to the woman, " Double cheese burger, large fries, strawberry milkshake and 20 chicken nuggets." I said and mentally slapped my self after the stunned expression on Damian face and he just looked at my baby bump.

This pregnancy just made me hungry every hour of the day.

We drove to the collection point in silent and I just tweeted on my phone and thought about the future and how now Damian had to be in my baby's life whether I liked it or not.

When Damian paid and got our food and handed me my food he pulled up on a side road so he could eat as well and just stared at me while we ate, It was so awkward.

I still got that feeling about him when he was near me, it was like the first time we met, he's barley changed, his hair was now cut short with a simple fade and he still had the killer body I could just see through the shirt, same amazing arms that just made me feel safe at all times, plus those big plump lips I loved and craved.

"How you been though" He asked sparking conversation.

"Honestly?" I asked and just sighed and broke out crying, "Terrible, I've been alone with this for 3 months, sure my family has been there but it's not their life being destroyed, I wanna have this baby but the sacrifice is a lot" I said crying out some more.

I've had this bottled up for way too long.

I felt Damian hold onto to me smothering me with kisses on my cheek but I was craving more, I missed him. I held his face and kissed him and he kissed me right back and it started to get heated and my special place took appreciation I hadn't felt like this in months, I got slapped back into reality and suddenly slapped him right across his face.

He jumped, "what the fuck Destiny?"

"Why did you leave that night" He gave me a look of confusion like I was talking Spanish, "You know... The night I gave you my fucking virginity." I said coldly.