Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine;

Justin

--

Just two days ago, I was on Skype with Brooklynn, and she was yelling at me for all the shit, I have been doing, and now here I am sitting in a club. My phone in my hands, while I text any girl I could possibly think of, to fly here to Madrid. I needed a girl, I needed her. I glanced around, numerous people staring at me, finally I got bored, and got up, heading out the door, only for paparazzi attack me with questions.

"Are you still smoking pot?"

"Why are you even a singer still, you can't even show up to a concert on time?" I sighed, trying to ignore them. I looked around, some holding pictures of Brooke in the air, other chanting her name.

"Why is all of this happening after your break up with Hollywood's Princess Brooklynn Raymond?" I stopped right in my tracks, just to answer that question. The answer to that question, caused me pain in every way.

"Because she's my everything, she kept me sane, and helped me keep my head on right." I took off towards my car, tears rushing down my face. I couldn't handle this anymore. I needed her, but she didn't need me. I finally was able to get to my car, and drive back to my hotel.

Brooke

--

I watched Justin exit to club, and questions fired at him. I sighed, and listened, while Mo walked in on the phone.

"She'll be there, starting tomorrow. Yeah, I'll get her on a plane. Thank you Maejor." I raised my eyebrows.

"You're the main girl in the Maejor Ali, music video for Lolly." I smiled, and looked at Nevaeh.

"She's going too, no worries I'll watch the precious angel." She gushed, tickling her stomach. I laughed and nodded.

"Well, start packing we leave in about and hour." I nodded, and stood, stretching my body, I could feel my belly ring, which caused me to smile. I walked over to Nevaeh, and looked down at her.

"My precious Heaven." I whispered, bending down kissing her head.

"I love you" She smiled up at me, and reached up. I kissed her palm before, heading to my room, to pack for wherever I was going.

"I'm so excited. Back to London we go." Mo, sing-songed. I rolled my eyes, and continued to throw open my suit case, packing random clothing into it, while Mo packed my shoes. I looked at her, and raised my eyebrows.

"Go watch Nevaeh, please." I asked, and she made her 'oh' face. I rolled my eyes, and giggled, as she took off skipping back to the living room. I was going to Europe, and was going to film a music video. Hell Yeah!

--

I know it's short, but bare with me, and Ladies, they will be back together, just give it time.

Love you all