Chapter Fifthteen

Chapter Fifteen;

Justin

--

I unlocked the door slowly, walking in. Making sure no one was watching me. It's a really good thing her house it set far back, and has a gate. My eyes skimmed the living room to see her brother's sprawled out on the couches. I chuckled, and sat my keys in the dish next to the door, where she kept all of her keys. I slipped off my shoes, and quietly walked into the kitchen, getting a water bottle. I quietly made my way down the hall, and peeked through the door, seeing Brooke curled in a ball in her bed, hugging a bear. My bedside table hasn't changed. It still has the pictures of us, my cologne, and the ring box, that holds Brooke's promise ring. I smiled, at my view, she was wearing one of my tank tops. I walked around the huge bed, sliding my shirt over my head, and tossing it to one of the chairs in the room. I stood next to the bed, sliding my pants off of my legs, and my socks off of my feet. I pulled back the thick comforter, and slid into the sheet, Brooke tossed at first, and ended up facing me, stretching out her body. I chuckled, and pulled the blankets to my shoulders. Reaching out my arms, I grabbed onto Brooke, pulling her closer to me. I watched as her eyes fluttered open, and she stared at me.

"Justin?" She questioned, in the most adorable small voice. I nodded, and a smile danced its way onto her face, it was small but you could tell she was truly happy. I pulled her closer, until her head was resting against my shoulder, and her breath skimmed my collarbone. she laced our legs together, bringing her hand in contact with mine, lacing our fingers as well. I smiled, and kissed the top of her head, as she snuggled as close as possible to me.

"I love you baby." She mumbled, her lips grazing my skin, my smiled appeared on my face, and I kissed her head again.

"I love you too Princess."

"Thank you for my ring." She whispered, and I smiled.

"Anything for you."

--

Brooke

--

My eyes fluttered open, to find my head on Justin's chest, and his arms securely around my waist. At first I was going to flip the fuck out, until the memory of last night flooded my brain. I smiled, and pecked his bare chest, where the Roman Numerals were permanently inked. I pried his arms from around his waist, not wanting to wake him. I slipped out of the comforter, and slipped on a pair of Nike running shorts. I slipped out of the door, heading to the stairs, I peered into the living room, seeing my brothers watching TV.

"Boys are you hungry?" I questioned, and they slowly turned their gaze to me, and nodded. They slowly turned back to the TV, then busted out in giggles.

"Creeps." I giggled myself, and walked up the stairs, into Nevaeh's room. She was sitting up, watching the door. I shook my head, leaning down, picking her up.

"Guess who is here?" I bounced her up and down.

"Daddy's here." She smiled, and her hands clapped together. I carried her down the stairs, and walking into the kitchen.

"Boys, pancakes?" I hollered, and got a unison of 'yes' but there were three different voices. I raised my eyebrows and walked into the living room, to see Justin sprawled out on the couch in sweats, with the boys on the love seat.

"Da-Da." A voice rang beside my ear, my attention quickly snapped to Nevaeh.

"Is that her first word?" Justin asked, as he shot up from his sitting position. I nodded slowly, as he walked forward.

"Da-Da?" He questioned, his eyes locked with Nevaeh's.

"Da-Da" She repeated, and his smile spread across his face, causing mine grow as well. He took her from my arms, and twirled her around.

"Da-Da." She squealed, and I giggled, walking back into the kitchen. I'm not going to lie, I wished her first word would have been Ma-Ma, but Da-Da works, that was my first word. I dug through the cabinet looking for the pancake mix, once my fingers grazed the box, I grabbed at it, pulling it from the shelf, and readied everything for the cooking I was about to do.