Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve;

I walked onto the set of Lolly, girls wore bikini's, and heels. I spotted Meajor at his tent, and saw Justin in his, leaning in his chair. I smiled, I was gonna get him back, he was going to be my everything again. I walked away, and headed to his tent, I stepped in, and shut the curtain so no one could see inside. He laid with his eyes closed, and breathing shallow, I could tell he was thinking. I got the sudden urge to press my lips to his, and that is just what I did. His eyes cracked open as mine began to shut. A smile spread across his lips, as he pushed himself out of the chair, wrapping his arms around me, making me feel safe and secure again. His tongue grazed over my bottom lip, begging for an entrance, and I accepted, as I giggled. My hands traveled up his back, slipping into his shirt, while his hand was trailing my spine. Sending a chill through out my entire body. I missed this, I missed him. I pulled away, setting my head on his chest. I stared at his newest tattoo, I began tracing it with my claw like finger nails.

"I couldn't do it." I whispered, while his hand smoothed down my hair.

"I couldn't come here everyday, look at you, and act like I didn't want you. Justin, I love you. I miss you so much, and I just can't handle it anymore. I want to be in your arms, I want to feel your embrace. I want to feel your lips on mine, I want to wake up next to you. I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry." He smiled at me, his hands found my face, his velvet touch, sending currents through my body. His thumbs trailed my cheek bone."I love you Brooklynn, so much. No need to apologize, I'm just glad you want me." I giggled, blushing

"I've always wanted you Justin, always." His smile spread across his perfect face, placing his lips on mine. I smiled, and flung my arms around his neck, pulling myself into him. I wanted him to hold me close, and make me feel loved again.

"You're mine, from now, until forever." I giggled, and nodded. My chocolate eyes traveled to his wrist, where his new angel tattoo sat. It was my face, (pertend) with angel wings. My small giggle escaped my lips, and I gripped his hand.

"Perfect." I whispered, wiping the stray tears from my eyes, they fell without me knowing

"No need to cry my love." Justin whispered, as he wiped the tear that fell from my eyes.

"I know." I giggled, feeling pathetic, but I couldn't really care, I had my Justin back, almost. I placed my lips on his soft skin kissing his cheek.

"Justin, no one can know. We're a secret." He nodded, but I could tell he didn't really like the idea, by the way his eyes got glassy

"Brooke!" We heard Fynn, and Kelly yell my name in unison

"I better get going. They probably think they need to redo my hair, or something." He chuckled, at my little joke then pecked my lips once more.

"I'll call you later, maybe movie at my hotel?" I nodded eagerly, and strutted out of his tent. I couldn't wait for tonight, I'm going to show him, just how much I really missed him.

I walked over to Mo,who had my phone in her hand.

"You have a phone call." I nodded, and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Is this Brooklynn Raymond." My smile formed.

"Speaking." I looked over to see Justin walking out of his tent, with a real smiled plastered on his face.

"How would you feel about hosting the BillBoard Awards, next month."

"Holy Shit, yes!" I shouted, frantically. We said our goodbye's and rehearsals start after I leave London, I sat my phone in Mo's hand, as Justin sat next to Meajor taking his shirt off, showing off his body to every person, gaining the attention from the other girls.

"Brooke, Darling. You look smashing, now come stand in the shallow part, with Denise, and Reachel." He gained my attention and I nodded, walking over to the place where he needed me. I had on a black bikini, with a gold chain, around my hip, my belly ring was a red lollipop, that dangled kind of low. I got in waist deeper, and winked at Justin, as his eyes watched my every move. He laughed and darted his eyes towards the director.

"And, Action!" The director shouted and Meajor started singing/rapping.

--

Justin

--

I walked into the elevator, going to meet Brooke, so she could stay the night with me. I have missed her laying next to me. The elevator doors open just for Brooke to walk in wearing a tight dress, and heels, I licked my lips, she is so attractive. I missed her so much.

"Hey baby." I cooed wrapping my arms around her skinny waist.

"Hello." She purred, wrapping her arms around me, holding me tightly.

"I'm glad you agreed." I whispered, and she nodded, as the Elevator doors opened. This felt so right, having her back with me, but I didn't like the secret part, I want people to know she is mine again. She giggled, as I pulled my arm up, twirling her under it, we were dancing to silent music, I was dancing to the beat of my heart. I dipped her, cradling her in my arms. I placed my lips on the hollow point of her neck, her breath hitched

"I love you." I mumbled my lips grazing her skin.

"I love you too," She replied, in her sweet voice. I smirked, wrapping my arms around her back, and picking her up, carrying her bridal style, to my hotel suite. This is where she is meant to be, in my arms safe and secure

"I'm gonna change your life, tonight." I whispered seductively, nipping at her ear, which caused her to giggle

"I'm not going to swell again, okay?" She warned pointing her finger in my face, jokingly and I chuckled.

"I can only handle two Brooke's." She giggled at my little joke, and kissed my jawline. I loved when she did this.

"Good, cause soon, you'll have both of us again, in the same house." She whispered, and my smile danced onto my face while I kissed her lips. My back pressed against the door, pushing it open. Brooke's eyes scanned the room, as I shut the door behind us

"I can't wait." I murmured, causing her to smile. Just then her lips connected to mine.

"I can't wait to show you just how much I have missed every aspect of you, my love." Her eyes swirled with Lust and Love, as I stared into them.

"God I love you Brooklynn." She giggled, lacing her hand in my hair, bringing my lips to her once more