Sesshõmaru speaks

This woman. She is something. I believe she is a strong one. She has such great powers hidden. I would not let her go just yet. I am undone with her.

"You are not the only one"

From looking at her eyes, she was determined to leave. But from what I said, her eyes turned to so calm. I do not want of her to think mercy for me, but what I said was true. My life was like hers, I am a stray to the feudal era as well.

"Oh... I'm sorry" I heard her speak. Her voice was full of compassion for both of us "Atleast you have Rin by your side"

I walked passed her and got back up the tree. I know she'll never leave just yet that moment, and I was indeedly correct. She sat right down the branch I was on.

"I do not need you to have mercy on me. I can do everything just fine by myself"

I heard her choke off a small chuckle. That made me feel disrespected and she does not believe in my strength, of what I can do.

"I'm sorry..." she cut off herself. She was trying not to chuckle more. I growled and she stopped "Sesshõmaru. I'm sorry about my behavior"

I felt so furious that I wanted to challenge her for battle. And indeed, I can not withheld my thoughts of it.

"Tensîcie, I ask you to battle me"

She wore a look of disbelief in her face. And it was like she did not want to battle me at all. But I came down from where I stand and now, infront of her I was.

"Battle with me" I repeated and shot her a gaze of wanting.

She was confused. She wanted to battle me, yet I saw mercy in her eyes for me.

well if you would not agree, and you feel like such, let me take this advantage.

I went to the clearest area, where there stand no tree, and I raised my good hand revealing my sharp claws, I was ready to attack.

"Being compassionate does no good at all"

I utter before I charged in to her.