Tensîcie speaks

I watched the little girl speed out her way away from us. Like in a matter of seconds, she was gone. Literally. She was just so adorable.

Then as I turned my attention back to what she called her lord, he was looking at me with a strange gaze in his face specially in his eyes, those pure golden eyes.

"Why are you looking at me that way?"

He scanned my face before responding, "Don't have her into this woman. This is between me and you"

What! I'm innocent! Mind you,Sesshõmaru!

"I didn't do anything to her. I just asked her if she was lost , and then she just stared at me so weirdly. I think she didn't even blink her eyes then until I snap her awake. Doesn't she always act like that?"

But I never got an answer. He was just so rude! And full of dull and coldness. How could anyone,she, manage to get along with this kind.

"What's your name?"

Ugh! I can't take this questioning no longer!

"Tensîcie"

"Tell me, Tensîcie, what are you really? You seem human, though I can sense more than that in you"

"Before I tell you that, tell me first... Why isn't the little girl afraid of you? I know she's full human. And you're a demon. So what gives? Did you cast a spell upon her so she will forever be your servant? And why doesn't she seem to be bored when all she has is a man of a few words like you? Tell me. With full truth, demon"

He gave me an unpleasing look, growled then closed his eyes for a brief moment.

"Rin. I know you're there. Try not to be curious about everything"

I turned around and saw the bushes move. I just gave a small smile to myself and I realize she was really there listening.

"Lets go futher here" I heard Sesshõmaru say and he started to walk away when I turned back.

"Talk about ladies first" I had to say. He ignored me and kept on going straight.

                                  ···

We stopped in a nearby river, where the wind blew my hair so strongly, made my kimono fly freely in the open air, and brushed my cheeks so gently. It did the same to Sesshõmaru but he did not quite minded it.

In an instant, he jumped up in tree and rested there peacefully.

"showing off ey?" I thought

Before I had time to jump in the tree he decided to rest on too, he spoke.

"Do not bother yourself getting up. I prefer to be alone"

crazy demon! How rude you really are! I could just attack you right now and kill you! But I care about, Rin"

"Be it! Now, just answer me so we'll settle this and you can go back to Rin" I demanded. I was really being pissed off that moment.

"repeat yourself" his voice was so calm yet his statement didn't suite it.

"I don't have to. Just answer my question, Sesshõmaru!" my patience was slowly breaking down because of his insolence.

He gave a slight hmmmmmmp sound that really was annoying for me.

I was ready to be a demon if he continues this. But instead...

"I do not need to cast anything upon this child, as what you accuse onto me. She follows me on her own wanting, her own will" he spoke as his fuzz was being blown off him

okay so that settles that. I now confirm she's not a damsel in distress. I might as well leave.

But as I was walking away, he jumped off the tree and stood infront of me. Still, his gaze was not different from his earlier one.

"Our business is not quite over yet as you pressume" his voice was so unpleasing for my ear to receive.

"What more shall we need to talk about then? About my life? Naaah! It's boring. I live all alone in this era, I don't have any permanent home, I don't have friends, everybody just hates me hanging around their villages. In short, I'm a stray woman in this society. So now, you're contented and just let me leave without you popping around all the time" talk about forcing someone to talk. Jeeeeez!