Jaken speaks

"Lord of the imps, Lord Jaken, please take care on your way. May you be blessed" Amuno, she was once my servant when I was still their lord, said. She was one of my devotee's as well, I considered her as number 1.

"Hmmmm", I nodded and started to walk, "Until we meet again" I said acting like milord use to do.

The darkness was deeping fast. A little moment ago there still was the sun to shine your way, now, you barely can't see the pathway.

"I wonder if Lord Sesshõmaru is looking for me.. Ooooh. He'll be mad!"

Jus then, as I continued my journey towards Milord and Rin, my eyes catched a little light from the distance. It seems to be immitting green light, like Lord Sesshõmaru's. Maybe it's Lord Sesshõmaru using his poison wip again in battle. Oh! LORD SESSHÕMARU wait for me! I ran as fast as I could towards that light to be finally reunited with him again. Then as I was nearing, I can't hear Rin's giggles or Lord Sesshõmaru's hmmmp. This is strange.

I tried to peek of who really was responsible for this. But the light was just so bright to see anything. I anticipated it to clear off a little before I brought my eyes back to look.

It was just a little girl, like Rin's age, creating the light. She held a circular-shaped mirror in her hands, she was wearing a white kimono, her hair was as white as it, her face was as emotionless as Lord Sesshõmaru's but Milord has more emotion than this child, everything about her features was pale and dull. She was like a mortal but in a weird way of being a demon as well. I can't tell.

"What is she doing?" I had to question myself in a complete state of being clueless. I tried to examine it thoroughly and to my surprise, her hand held size mirror was now a huge one and it seemed to look more like a portal than a mirror as she placed it on the ground.

The green light still continued to glow on the mirror's reflection, and not long enough, there was something heading its way out the mirror. So I was right about the portal part then. The creature seems to be a powerful one judging from her strong aura, like Milord's.

She has claws, both hands and feet, ready to strick and kill you instantly, some marking on her face that seems to be as black as evil, her ears was long and pointy, her long thick hair was invarious colors of white and red, and her deep gray eyes were so pure of evil.

At some of, I knew I have to run and tell this about Lord Sesshõmaru, but my entire body was numb and I could not move. I was still staring and I don't know why.

"Kana, what do you need upon me" and her voice now was on the list.

KANA? Who was this girl.

She didn't answer for a while, she just stared at her and she stared at her as well but with deep confusion on her face as compared to her's.

And finally this Kana child had spoken in her deep low and slow voice, and still she never changed her expression, "I need you to do something for me..."

She turned away and looked at herself in her mirror. I don't know what was she doing, I can't see. But the mirror was glowing again.

"But you can't go and show yourself like that" she continued and slowly the girl that came out Kana's mirror started to glow as well. Her entire naked body was.

"What are you doing Kana!" she shouted, I think in pain. Kana was still turned backwards to her during the process.

Then the light covered the girl's body in less than a second, and she still was screetching.

The light faded away quickly as it appeared. As I was to open my eyes, they were already gone. Nowhere of sight. How could that be!