Inuyasha speaks

I ran the whole day in search for Kagome and get in track with her scent, but it was no avail. I cannot even get a small trail out of it.

The sun was slowly setting down as I sat on the edge of the cliff. I was thinking. I was thinking of every moment of me and Kagome spent together. Those happy endings and those not. But either way, I still care for her and miss her. And come to think of it, I miss her saying sit boy everytime I did something wrong in her eyes interpretation.

"I-Inuyasha..." I think it was Tensîcie calling my name because I could smell her scent and her voice was all too well did I recognize.

Just then, as I never wanted to look back and confirm if I was right, I got something. It's Kagome's scent! I unwrapped my feet that was folded across my legs and my arms on my chest holding in tetsusaiga's sheath, afterwards placing it back at the side of my fire rat kimono.

"I think Lady Kikyo's near" it was really Tensîcie and holding up the jewel shard that glowed bright on her neck.

I pushed her away my path and said sorry eventually as I ran so quick to ensure that I with not lose Kagome's scent again. It was my opportunity and I would not want to waste it.

'shit! Kagome don't disappear!'

As I said those words inside my head, her scent became stronger. I was nearing onto her. Just as I was, I smelled Kikyo, she was not far as well. What is going on? Are they together?

"Kagome!" I shouted just in case she was in search of me as well. But there was no  answer for me.

"Kagome!" now I was louder.

Then from out of the blue

"Inuyasha!"

"Kagome! I'm coming for you! You just wait for me! I'm coming!"

Her scent, I stopped in a clear, free of tree area, where her scent was strong. But I could not see her.

"Kagome!" I yelled and circled the place.

"Inuyasha" then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure got out the trees. I turned to its direction, and... and...

"Kagome!" I ran to her aid and hugged her so tight, a grip tight enough for a human to gasp. But I didn't losen up and just held her more in my arms and lifted her feet of the ground, I didn't realize I was spinning her around with me.

I could smell Kikyo around but, I was cherishing this moment, she would not seem to mind this and would completely understand my longing to see Kagome.

When she pulled away her grip from me, I was still holding her in my arms up in the air, she stared at me, but her eyes was concentrated in mine, so dearly and passionately. She caress my face with her small yet soft hands while having a smile on her pale yet beautiful face. I never knew she and Kikyo looked-alike in many features, well many had said it but I never believed them, not until this day came.

"Inuyasha. I-I... I've missed you" her pale cheeks became reddish in an instant "I'm sorry I ran away and caused you alot of trouble. Not to mention I've wasted alot of your time instead of you, we, using it in searching for the other shikon jewels"

I placed her down to wipe off the tears that fell in her deep worried eyes going down her cheeks.

"What? Kagome, don't be sorry. It's not your fault or anyones fault. Okay?"

"But I..." before she could hurt herself more because of her words, I had to do what I had to do, I covered my lips against hers and passionately kissed her. She returned it surprisingly.

When I realized Kikyo's scent was gone, I came back to reality and just realized what I did. I pulled myself away swiftly and scanned my surroundings.

"I'm sorry, Kagome" I whispered and looked away from her gaze. But she turned my head back to hers, "No Inuyasha. I am sorry", she threw her arms around my chest and rested her head on my chest.

'what? why is she acting this was?'

I was so confused. Then out of the end of my mind, I came to think about Kikyo's words before she left the group, 'Inuyasha she likes you more than you've expected, more than what you think of her. In fact, she might be inlove with you, my dear Inuyasha.'