Where'd she go?

I flew off as fast as possible and about five hours later I landed on a distant planet knowing it would take Jayde twice as long. I walked around for a bit and looked any signs of life. I got tired of walking so I flew around until I spotted a city looking thing. I landed and noticed that this planet had many different races on it which surprised since our race never got along with anyone. I spotted a group of saiyans and a group of ice jins talking to each calmly and appeared to be good friends. I spotted cat people that looked a little shady and not very trust worthy but shook off the feeling which I would later regret doing.

I stayed on this planet for years living there and the people worshiped me so that I would protect there planet. I did but I noticed about 5years later when I was 18 that Jayde never came after me and found me like she always did. I got up and flew off not caring about the pleas of the people begging me not to go. I left anyways wondering what happened to her and on the inside hoping she was okay. I went from planet to planet searching for her very distinct Ki looking everywhere. I even got her a new phone with all her music on it again. But this time I got her Disturbed of course along with Korn , Starset , Godsmack , Linkin Park , Cascada , Carrie Underwood , Luke Bryan , Volbeat , Trapt , Metallica , Eminem, Egypt Central , and just because I've heard her listen to it a lot of pop songs. I plugged in earbuds and decided to listen to some of her music. I started getting a bit tired and landed on one planet that I felt a very distinct and familiar Ki. I smiled and landed not noticing that her energy which I was able to sense was rather low. When I landed I noticed all the people stared at me and I soon remembered the people I saw on the other planet was to race that inhabited this planet.

They all stared at me as I approached a tall odd shaped building which sorta resembled a castle. I walked up to the door and knocked hoping that Jayde would answer , but in a weird sorta expected way one of these cat people answered. "Do you have a meeting with the king" it asked , I looked down into his eyes and saw a bit of disgust in his eyes "ummm....actually I believe my friends here"  I said a bit cautious. I heard a weird noise Emit from his throat that sorta sounded like a growl. He stepped aside and I walked in to a throne room and on the throne sat a younger looking cat person that looked well fit but had a much lower power level than mine.  "state name,  title if you have one and business" he growled sounding annoyed. I felt the urge to pound him into the ground but i knew I should stay calm for some weird reason. "I am reed a saiyan god and am looking for my friend Jayde who is a saiyan goddess, and I believe her to be here". His widened just a tad at the mention of saiyan god and saiyan goddess. "ahh yes , she is here , would you like to visit her" he said as he got up and approached me. "that is why I came" i said as calmly as possible. "follow me" he said as he walked to a door that led to a awfuly long set of stairs. We walked for what seemed like an hour until we walked into what seemed like a dungeon with tight spaces. He approached a doormat and opened it up and allowed me inside. It was pitch black inside but I hear the sound of chains clanking in the corner  of the room. I quickly created a small Ki blast that supplied enough light for me to be able to see around me. In the corner of the room where I just moments before heard the clanking could see a outline of a female figure. Her knees were touching the ground and her arms were held up behind her by the chains and cuffs that were tied shackled around her wrist. I walked closer  and approached slowly not wanting to scare her and noticed that she was covered in cuts and bruises and that she was wearing rags as clothing that hardly covered anything. I felt my cheeks warm up a bit but shook off the feeling. At first my mind thought this couldn't be jayde and that there was no way possible it was her. But as I approached her i noticed that she had my symbol tattooed on her arm , that was our symbol. I kneeled down next to her and heard her shallow breaths. Her arms were covered in fresh cuts and gashes and the smell of blood I smelled earlier was coming from her. I noticed that she had what appeared to be whip slashes covering her back.

I lifted up her face and there was what I needed to know , it really was Jayde. "Jayde" I whispered and shook her silently , her eyes slowly opened and when she saw me a small smile came to her face. Even tough she had the bloody lip , black eye and deep gash on her cheek she was smiling. "you finally found me slow poke" she said jokingly but quietly and laughed quietly but coughed up blood soon after. "shh imma get you outta hear and I'll get you help" she looked back down "I can't break the chains " she whispered quietly. "Only a full blooded god with a title can"  An idea popped into my mind "well maybe if we work to gether we can pull out the chains from the wall" I helped her stand up and told her to pull at the chains around her left arm she did and I used all my might to pull the chain from the wall. It came loose and one was free now three more. We repeated the process until  she was completely free , I picked her up and took her door but was stopped by what appeared to be guards flooding the room "your not going anywhere".