Reed The Mystical Lssjg

Reed's pov

     Damnit she has me cornered with her over sized ki blast. Her power level over passing mine by a lot. You see when it comes to God's ki you can't sense it unless you are one and even then you can only tell if it's stronger or weaker than your own. And the easy thing to tell about us is that she is a HIFL a lot stronger than I am.  But thankfully I have speed on my hands. If I go all out the chances of her touching me are slim to nothing with her fist , but with her blast that's a whole different story. You see , Jayde has mastered a trick to were she is able to bend her ki blast in anyway to follow her enemy / opponent and right now that was me.

     I decided it would be best to move before she launched it as a last attempt to safe myself from major injury. I teleported away and right behind her , accidentally grabbing her breast in the process. I blushed madly and heard her gasp. I pulled away quickly and began stuttering out an apology. I looked at her and saw her blushing as well but knew it was only out of embarrassment. I saw her raise her hand and knew what was to come I clenched but eyes but it never came. Our scouter's rang off. Talk about being saved by the bell.

     Jayde let out a sigh and glared at me "we will finish this later reed" and with that she was gone. I sighed and teleported there as well appearing in King Vegeta's throne room. "I have a very special mission for the too of you" His voice echoed through the room. Jayde tilted her head at him. "What mission could need both of us , I'm pretty sure just one of us could complete the mission alone" she sounded as confused as I.

     King Vegeta sighed and rubbed his temples before he continued. "I understand that you are young and that you are gods but my patience is wearing thin with you two. Anyways as I was going to say. You two are needed on a mission to recover 45 missing Saiyan's , they are either dead or are bein held captive. I would personally like it if you both went on this mission. The planet they are on has a high price and we would like to take that planet for its profit. Being back any survivors and proof that the planet belongs to us and I will pay you in great amounts. "

     I looked at Jayde and she looked back at me. Smirks grew on both of our faces. "Alright , where is this planet" we said in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "The mission was a success , we recovered about 46 missing Saiyan's all alive , most in good health , some had injuries ranging from minor to necessary treatment. No life threatening." Jayde said into her scouter . "We will be heading home now" I reported after , we had already loaded the ship with survivors , all we had to do now was launch. I leaned back in my chair. "That was easy" I said as I put my hands behind my head and looked at Jayde.

     "That's because you did nothing." She said as she sent a glare my way.

     "What you call nothing is what I call hard work." I sat up fully in my seat and glared back at her. She returned my gesture with a second glare , a glare that contained 1,000 demons.I gulped slightly and looked away from her. I stared ahead of us and looked out of the main window. I continued to stare forward until a light knock came to the door. I glanced back and Jayde stood up and walked to the door quickly . She opened it and had a small smile on her face. A little girl about the age of four and a boy around our age were standing at the door. Jayde knelt down and smiled at the little girl who gave her a hug. Jayde hugged back which didn't surprise but what did surprise me was that when she stood up the boy gathered up the courage and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek , I felt jealousy build up as I saw Jayde's cheeks light up a bright color. He pulled her into a hug and I felt my fist clench and my power start to rise. My demon started to speak to me. *are you going to let him get away with that? He is stealing what could be yours!* I heard his voice echo in my head. I know he was right but Jayde would never forgive me if I harmed another saiyan weaker than myself for no reason.

     After a bit they went back to there assigned area and the room fell into an awkward silence. We soon took off and landed our ship on a planet that was near the location of planet Vegeta. I sighed and crawled out and flew towards where planet Vegeta should be but I never found it. *where'd it go* my demon asked , I truly had no answer for it , all that was there was particles and pieces of a once planet that was now space dust. I sat on one of the floating chunks and felt a tear fall down my cheek that was soon followed by another , and another until I was completely in tears. I had left Jayde's phone in my house. I'm screwed. I decided to take off before she showed up.