3. The Start

Luke's POV

Today was going to be absolutely mental. We were all up at 6 in the morning, because we were supposed to be flying to London to formally meet the 1D boys. What is happening to my life?! This is insane.

It was super hard to say goodbye to our families though. We would be gone for a month, then come back to Australia for a month before the tour.

We all said our last goodbyes to our families, and boarded the plane. I sat next to Vi, and Calum, Ash and Michael sat in front of us. This was going to be one long and anxious plane ride. Vi offered me her other headphone and turned on her "Punk Rock" playlist. Laying her head on my shoulder, she closed her eyes, listening to the music. She must be more excited than all of us combined. I mean, this is her favorite band after all! I rested my head on top of hers, and slowly drifted off to the sound of All Time Low.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 long hours later and we were finally in London. We maneuvered our way through the massive airport and found our luggage. A taxi was here to drive us to our new house. Adam had insisted that we have a place of our own so we could start writing our debut album whilst on the UK leg of the tour. We finally reached a small, cozy looking house in a little neighborhood, and got out of the taxi. The house was so homey. There were 4 bedrooms, a cute, little kitchen with yellow walls, two bathrooms and a living room with a sofa and a flat screen tv. Ash and Mikey were going to share a bedroom, and I was going to share a bedroom with Cal. Vi got her own room because she was the only girl, and my mom, who was accompanying us, got the last room. We all decided to unpack our suitcases tomorrow, and went to bed. Jetlag was hell.

Vi's POV

I woke up to the sound of thunder shaking the house. I guess London really is a rainy place. Slowly, I got out of bed and shuffled my way to the mirror on the other side of my room. I looked like shit. My hair was sticking up in all different directions, and I had the biggest bags under my usually sparkly eyes. Not to mention that I was still jetlagged. Great. I'm going to scare One Direction away within the first minute of meeting them.

I walked into the hallway, and noticed that the boys were still sleeping. The smell of pancakes wafted upstairs, and I knew Luke's mom, Liz, was making her world famous breakfast. "Morning!" I exclaimed. "Good morning, sweetie. Ready for this huge day?" Liz asked. "Of course! I've only been waiting for this day for the past two years," I say excitedly. As soon as I said that, the boys appeared in the kitchen, looking just as disheveled and sleep deprived as I did. "How much do you wanna bet that Vi faints the minute she sees Harry?" Ashton says with a smirk on his face. They all knew that I had a soft spot for Harry, and found every opportunity to tease me about my fangirling. "Well sorry to burst your bubble, but you're dead wrong. There's no way in hell that I'm going to be embarrassing myself tonight." "Ok, let's bet," Michael says. "If you faint, you owe us $20, and if you don't, we owe you $20." "You're so on," I say smugly.

"Quit arguing and eat up!" Liz exclaims, smiling. "We all have a busy day ahead of us."

After breakfast, we all started unpacking and settling into our new London home. Being the organized one, I was done unpacking before the boys, and had some time to myself. Now, what to wear for when I meet the four hottest boys I have ever laid eyes on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like a thousand hours, I finally settled on a pink knitted sweater, gray pleated skirt, black tights, black combat boots and a black peacoat. As usual, I went for the no makeup look, and wore my hair down in its natural curls/waves. Surprisingly, I was ready before the boys, who were fighting over what shirt to wear. They liked to share their clothes sometimes.