2. We're Going on Tour With Who?

~A Year Later~

Calum's POV

It was summer once again, and with a little begging, Vi was back in Australia.

It has been a year since we started the band, and things are going great. We started out by putting up covers of our favorite songs on Youtube, and before we knew it, we were gaining more and more viewers with each video. It was a little tough, because Vi was all the way in America, but we were able to put together some awesome videos, and even a new EP, which got great reviews from our growing fanbase.

Today, we were just soaking up the sun at the beach. We hadn't all been together as a band in so long, and we were enjoying each other's company. Vi had gotten here a week ago, and we've been having the best time. She has become like a little sister to all of us.

I was laying on my back, staring up at the clouds when Vi let out the loudest scream I have ever heard in my life.

"Holy shit! Vi, what's wrong?" Michael asked, panicked. Her hands shook as she held out her phone to us, so we could see what was on the screen. It was opened on Twitter, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My eyes widened as I mentally read what was written.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Been a fan of this band for a while, everyone get behind them http://youtu.be/ucT1uhITmCs

Louis Tomlinson from ONE DIRECTION, just tweeted a link to one of our videos!

Vi's POV

I was in hysterics. ONE DIRECTION. My favorite band in the whole world. My idols. This wasn't happening. I thought I was dreaming, but the fact that my mentions were going crazy told me otherwise. I looked at the boys and saw that they were in shock as well. We all admired the boys of One Direction and their talent, but who knew that Louis Tomlinson was one of OUR fans?!

"This is absolutely insane..." Ashton said, breaking the silence. "Yeah..." the boys all muttered. We were completely speechless.

"Vi, are you alright?" Calum asked. "You're shaking."

"I'm fine," I stuttered. "It's just that my favorite band just tweeted about us...no big deal."

"Only you could be sarcastic at a time like this, Vi," Luke said. We all started laughing, taking in this amazing moment.

For some reason, I had a small feeling that this band would be the start of an unforgettable journey.

~1 Week Later~

Ashton's POV

Our manager, Adam, had just called us to his office for a band meeting. He said that it had something to do with Louis' tweet. I think I can speak for the entire band when I say that we are nervous as hell. Ever since the tweet, we've been gaining so many followers on Twitter, and our Youtube views have been rising. This news could be huge.

We all walked into the room. Adam was sitting at his desk, and he motioned for us to take a seat on the leather couch that was in front of him. We sat down, the tension in the room causing my heart to beat a thousand miles per minute.

Adam finally opened his mouth to speak. "Yesterday, I received a very important phone call, he began. "It was from Modest Management." I could feel Vi tense up beside me.

"Modest Management, as in One Direction's management?" she asked, her eyes widening. "You got it," Adam said, a smile growing on his face. We looked at each other with excitement written all over our faces. None of us were prepared for what he was about to say next.

"The boys of One Direction have specifically requested for you to be their opening act, during their next world tour."

Author's Note:

Yayyyyy, I finally updated! Sorry for the long wait, guys. I've been so busy with school and other things, that I haven't had any time to write. I know this chapter is really short, but the next one will be a lot longer, and 1D will finally be in it ;) Hope you like it so far! Leave me some comments and tell me what you think! :)

~Dil xx