Pleasure

Disclaimer: So sorry for not updating. I really love you guys! I will be updating more often! Enjoy! >3<

Amy Rose was as bored as she could be. The rose hedgehog just hugged her boo as he went for a run. She walked around her kitchen island. An idea sprouted from her cute little head. Boobs bouncing, she ran to the fridge, and pulled out chocolate chips. She went to grab flour, eggs, sugar and milk. As she started putting the i ingredients together, her ass bumped the flour off. XD As the bowl of flour clattered to the floor, a frantic Amy tried to clean up quickly, but she slipped on something and fell face first onto the messy floor. A thick coating of flour clung to her clothing. She sighed, defeated. As she began to brush herself off, a ring on her doorbell echoed throughout the house. "Oh not now..." She cried. Whoever was at the door did not want to see her like this, unless they were a creep. She opened the door. Cream stood there, looking worried at the sight of Amy. "Cream! I was.. erm, baking cookies... and the flour..." Amy cried. "I-I can see. I just wanted to hang out, but I can see you're busy." Cream sighed. "No! No.. You can come in..." "Thanks Amy." Cream and Amy sat on the couch. "So"..." Cream sexily smirked. "Where's Sonic? Did you guys get " freaky today?" "C-Cream!" Amy blushed. "But you need to!" Cream said. "You shouldn't be asking that!" Amy cried. "But... I'm right... Correct? You need too!" "Yeah but he's been out of it..." "Here's a plan, Amy..." Cream began whispering in Amy's ear. A smile spread from ear to ear on Amy's face. "Okay." The pink hedgehog replied.

After Cream departed, Amy jumped into her pool, with her clothes on. Her thin, silky red dress stuck to her skin. Her nipples stuck out, hard. She then did her hair, a messy bun, dripping wet. She then went upstairs, and grabbed something out of her drawer. A vibrator, and a dildo. Amy slowly laid on the bed, turning on the pink vibrator. She slowly rubbed her boobs, and went lower. She put the toy on her clit, making her shudder. After a few seconds, she felt pressure inside of her. Her moans grew louder. She grabbed the dildo and shoved it inside of her, With one hand on her vibrator, and the other on her dildo, in and out went the dildo, repeatedly hitting her G-spot. The pressure grew. She couldn't hold it in. She moaned. Her screams echoed through the house.

-Click-

The front door opened, and Sonic entered. He could hear Amy's moans. 'Buzzzz' came from upstairs. As Amy was about to orgasm, she screamed Sonic's name. "Oh Sonic! Mmmm.." As she orgasmed, Sonic came up the stairs, and slowly opened the door. There lay a horny Amy, breathing heavily. A puddle on the bed. Amy looked up, her boobs bounced, and she got up, grabbed Sonic's crotch, and rubbed it. "Welcome home.. Baby." Sonic smiled, ready for a goodnight.