Your Turn Part 2

Amy gasped as she heard Sonic's alluring words. She opened her mouth to respond with something sexy, but she was cut off by Sonic's kiss. He deepened the kiss, trying to find an opening into Amy's mouth. Sonic slowly went underneath her police outfit and fondled her nipple. Amy moaned in response opening her mouth a little. Sonic entered her mouth and explored. He sensually pinched her nipple, while his fingers rested in her hair. Amy wanted more, and Sonic sensed this. He started to leave tiny kisses up and down her neck. Amy moaned loudly as Sonic used both hands to fondle her breasts. 

            Sonic trailed the little kisses lower, until he was in the middle of both her breasts. His mouth closed over one nipple and he began to slowly suck. He used his other hand to pinch her nipples and Amy softly moaned in response.  Sonic's kisses went even lower, eventually stopping at her belly button. His hands were still resting on her breasts. He suddenly grabbed them and moved them with his hands rhythmically. Amy's soft moans slowly grew into large pants, and Sonic wasn't even finished yet. Amy closed her eyes and softly moaned as Sonic continued to trail his little kisses even lower.

              Sonic unzipped the zipper to her black police skirt. He slowly slipped it off and threw it to the carpet floor, revealing her blue and white striped panties. He slowly rubbed her through the outside of her panties and Amy's moans slowly grew louder. The pleasure he administered that lead up to this point left her so close. It wouldn't take much to make her orgasm. He lifted her panties and threw them to the floor as well. He started to slowly lick her clitoris, Amy squirmed and her legs began to shake. Sonic rubbed her thigh and sucked on his fingers. He slowly inserted his middle and pointer finger into her.

             He began to speed up. His hand went off her thigh and to her breast. He simultaneously licked her and fingered her. Amy's moans grew louder, as she grabbed onto his quills with one hand and gripped the bed with the other. She was so close. Sonic went even faster, sensually combining the licking, fingering and how he fondled her breasts until he was in sync. Amy's rhythmic moans increased with sound. She couldn't hold it back anymore. She sat up from the bed slowly, and orgasmed, hard. She moaned loudly and her legs opened and closed. She gripped the bed and Sonic's quills as she finished.

            Sonic slowed down, and came to a complete stop. He smirked at her. Amy's hair was messed up, and so were her clothes. She was sweating profusely. He kissed her on the cheek.

Amy looked a Sonic into his eyes. "That was..."

Sonic smiled.

"Amazing?" He replied.

Amy closed her eyes and lay on a Sonic's chest.

"That wouldn't even begin to explain it."

Sonic smiled and closed his eyes. Amy soon followed suit.