Home Alone

Sonic was pulled into a tight hug from Amy.

        Amy grabbed her purse and walked out the door. Before closing it, she turned and looked at Sonic.
           "I'll be at the mall with Cream. See you soon, baby." Amy winked at him and she closed the door. Soon, at little click was heard, signifying that she locked the door.

     Sonic let out a sigh of defeat. He had wanted to spend some more time with her, but she had insisted to hang out with Cream. Her reason is because Cream was going to start high school soon, and she would be too busy to hang out anymore. She wanted to spend a day with her before things got too hectic. Sonic just couldn't say no to Amy.

      Sonic plopped down in a familiar chair and grabbed his phone. Sonic called Tails. He answered after a second ring, and he sounded drunk.

  "Tails! Come on dude, you better not be drunk." Sonic said.

   "Woah, dude you're not going to believe this" Tails said woozily. "I was talking with some of my cool friends and they invited me to this party and you won't believe-" Tails rambled.

     " Tails, are you talking about those trouble makers? I told you to not hang out with them anymore. You're 16, you're too young to be drunk. I sighed.

     "Oh hey..."

      Tails began to speak to someone else there and Sonic sighed in frustration.

     "DON'T TAKE ANY DRUGS!" Sonic yells.

      Sonic sighed and hung up. He hoped that Tails heard him and wouldn't get into anymore trouble. It was only 6:11 and he was confused at Tails for going to a party and getting drunk at 6:11. He was worried for Amy because it was going to get late soon and he hoped she would be home soon. Overall, he was very stressed. He needed a way to relax.

      He stood up and went up to the bedroom. He channel surfed for a while but couldn't find anything interesting. He sighed once more. He began to think of Amy. Her emerald green eyes, her silky, pink hair. His mind began to work its way lower down her body. He remembers trailing kisses down her neck and stopping at her beautiful breasts. He didn't know how his mind wandered to this, but he was getting aroused. A small tent had formed in his pants.

     He began to rub himself, feeling the pleasure course through him. He kept thinking of her soft skin and her smile. Her moans and him grabbing her breasts. His member begged to be to be released. He pulled it out of his boxers and began to stroke. Each stroke was better than the last and his member begged for more. He thought about her sexy stomach and how she'd always moan the softest when he trailed kisses from her breasts to her stomach, his tongue making circles around her navel.

      More pleasure went threw him and a groan escaped his lips. He thought about him grabbing her panties and slowly taking them off as he trailed the kisses lower and lower. He was so close. He edged for a moment, to build it up more, and continued to stroke. He imagined sucking on her clitoris, and hearing the echoes of her moans. He couldn't hold it in anymore.

*Click*

     Sonic exploded onto the sheet, which he didn't want to do, but he didn't care. He moaned loudly as he emptied onto the bed.

     Sonic looked up as he finished, and there Amy was. She had placed her bags on the floor and smirked at Sonic.

    "Let's get you cleaned up, baby." She whispered.