Your Turn

Sonics POV

I pinned Amy to the bed and grinned. She smirks and kisses me passionately. She flips me over and she's on top.
"Sonic?
"Yes?" I replied
"I want to do something different tonight.."
"And what's that?"
"Just close you eyes"

I closed them and felt her move around the room. The closet opened and soft shuffling could be heard. I peeked a little bit, and saw her slender body going into a costume. "Cosplay?" I thought. "Sexy." She looked over to me and smirked. I closed my eyes again. A few seconds later, I heard her close the closet. "Open your eyes baby~" She whispered. I opened my eyes and saw her in a police officers outfit. Her breasts were bulging, and I could feel a hard on. She turned around and sexily posed. Her cute little tail poked out of her pants. I focused on her eyes. Her beautiful emerald green eyes. I smirked, now with a full erection. She slowly climbed on top of me, and rubbed my bulge. We locked lips and explored each other's mouth. I was weak. My member was now out of my underwear, begging to be pleased. She nipped at my neck. She whispered "You've been a bad boy."

       She smirked. I blushed and thought what she was going to do to me. She dug around on her belt and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She locked me up and deeply kissed me. Dazed, I looked at her and licked my lips. She put her hands around my member and stoked it softly. Pleasure coursed through my body. I groaned. "Damn..." She put her lips on the tip and kissed softly. I couldn't move my arms. She was getting faster and faster. My heart pulsed. She slowed down and started to stroke softly, all awhile she was nipping neck again, her free hand on my chest. If she kept pleasuring me in the right ways, I was going to burst. I groaned. "I'm going to-" I moaned. She stopped, before I could orgasm. I closed my eyes. She started again harder, faster. I was close. She stopped again. I moaned. She smirked at me at put her lips on my member, and she sucked very fast. I came. Pleasure went through my body like fireworks. I groaned in my shackles. She kissed me.
"How was that?" She asked as she un hand cuffed me.
"Amazing"  I whispered
I looked into her eyes and said.

"Your turn~"