Pool Party

Amy squealed with delight. She lay on the bed giggling on the phone, like someone being relentlessly tickled.

     "Oh my gosh Cream, that's amazing!" Amy gushed. She looked at her clock. Its hands signified that it was 3:40 pm. A wave of shock shot through her. "Cream! I have to go. Sorry... it's 3:40, and I'm not even dressed yet for the pool party at four!" Amy said her goodbyes and hung up

              As soon as Amy hung up, Sonic came out of the bathroom. While fixing his cuffs, he winked at her.

"You seem extra excited about this baby." Sonic said. Amy sat up and dashed to the closet to change. Her muffled voice echoed through the door.

   " This is the first time I'll be able to hang out with Cream since she started high school. We have a lot of catching up to do! " Amy giggled. Sonic smirked. He smoothed out his white button down and checked himself out in the mirror. The closet door opened. "Looking sexy babe." Amy said.

   "Thanks babe." He replied. Sonic turned around and his eyes lit up. " You look even better baby... I cant wait to rip off that bikini tonight" He said seductively. Amy wore a red and yellow polka dotted bikini and it looked amazing on her. Amy blushed slightly.

    "You might even be able to take if off sooner babe..." She winked and walked towards the front door.

       Confused, but yet intrigued, Sonic dashed to the door and grabbed the keys. They both went to the car, and they drove off.

4pm

     Sonic and Amy got out the car. Immediately, Amy dashed over to Cream and gave her a hug. Sonic smirked and walked over to the guys. "Hey, Silver and Knuckles... Shadow." Sonic greeted. Knuckles waved. Shadow rolled his eyes.

" Who invited you, faker? " Shadow mocked. Silver, ignoring Shadow, gave Sonic a hug.

"Hey Sonic. Haven't seen you in a while. How are things? Sliver asked.

Just before Sonic could respond, Cream pulled out a microphone and began to speak.

  "Hello everyone! Thank you so much for coming out today! This pool party is going to kick the summer of right! Theres beer and wine for the adults who came and theres burgers already made. Courtesy of Rouge of course."

    Sonic was confused. " I didnt know Rouge could grill burgers. "

     Shadow rolled his eyes "It's just cooking a burger its not that hard."

     Taken aback, Sonic grumbled " I know its easy, I just didnt know she liked to grill.. "

    "Theres a lot you dont know about her Sonic. " Knuckles smirked. "Good thing I knew."

    Cream continued. " Now that my introduction is over, we can get this party started! "

    Cheer echoed throughout the driveway, and distant splashes could be heard, signifying early pool goers. Sonic and Amy walked inside Creams house. Music blared. They smiled and walked around. Amy hopped in the pool immediately. Sonic took off his shirt and got in as well.

9pm

   Soft music played near the poolside, a stark contrast from the loud blaring music from 5 hours ago. Cream came outside to only see Sonic and Amy left, chatting by the poolside.

    "Hey guys I'm going to sleep. You guys can leave whenever you'd like. Thanks for coming" Cream smiled sweetly.

Amy smiled "Thanks Cream. Goodnight."

Cream nodded and went upstairs, where she quickly drifted off to sleep.

The song ended and a soft song came on. Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish began. Sonic looked at Amy. Sonic got into the pool and he laced his fingers between hers. Amy looked into his emerald eyes and leaned into his neck. Sonic pressed his hands against Amy's waist and they stayed in a tight embrace. The lights were a purplish hue and the pool water was a cool cerulean. The water made little splashing noises and they just stayed there, basking in the sweet song as the cool water brushed against their skin. A single tear slipped down Amy's cheek as she looked into Sonic's eyes.

    "I love you" Amy whispered. She buried her head into his chest, feeling his warmth.

     "I love you too." Sonic whispered , enjoying this soft, romantic moment.

A/N
(No screwing in this chapter. I was originally going to make it so everyone left or fell asleep and they just did it in Creams pool, but it seemed a little wrong 😂. Tell me if thats what you wanted to see in the comments. I might to an alternate ending of this chapter where they do. 😂 Anyways, the song winner of the song contest was Someday. I was going to put it in the chapter but it didnt fit the romantic vibe I was going for. Special thanks to Eliana-Bonnefoy, unbrokenfirecracker, Ryancage76 and sillysaul17 for commenting on his favorite song! Thank for reading and I'll see you next time. 😄