EPILOGUE

"YOU MAY KISS the bride

"YOU MAY KISS the bride.... again!" The priest yelled as we laughed and Soda and I pressed our lips together, holding the kiss just as long as we did the first time.

This time, the gang didn't say 'ewww,' they let us have our moment and smile the whole time through. Well, except for Gracie and Ashton they shielded their eyes. Two-Bit did the same thing just to make them giggle. 

We all had cake and Soda smirked at me. "Baby, you look so beautiful, but you know what would look even better on you?" 

"What?" I asked, clueless. 

"Oh no." Two-Bit spoke. 

"THIS!" He shouted and stuffed the cake in my face, causing me to gasp. I wiped some off my face and smeared it all over him, causing him to groan. "I want in, I want in!" Gracie and Ashton yelled, while grabbing some cake and hitting Two with it. 

Two-Bit gasped, "Well, two can play at that game!" 

He snatched some cake and threw it back at them, and soon enough, we all found each other having a food fight. When it was all finished, we were all covered in so much cake that you couldn't see our skin. "Awww, now there's no cake." Steve whined, causing Sarah to slap more cake on his face. 

Soda kissed me and licked the top of my lips that had whipped cream all over it. "Ew! Disgusting! There's kids in here!" Pony shouted, covering the kid's eyes and closing his. 

I chuckled, "but you're not a kid anymore, Pony." 

He frowned and I gave him a hug, getting more cake on him. "I have an announcement to make!" I shouted, and all of the gang looked at me, Soda giving me a grin. 

"Instead of just Soda and I going on a honeymoon, we figured we would bring all of y'all since y'all haven't been to a beach in y'all's lifetimes." 

They all jumped up and started cheering. "I'm going to go pack my stuff!" They all yelled and ran out the building, causing Soda, the kids, and I to laugh. 

"This was the best decision I've made in my life." Soda spoke and grabbed my face, kissing me again. 

//

I wrote my first journey for you guys in my college graduation speech, which I wrote in here along with this one. Gracie and Ashton, I hope you both go on to do amazing things in life, and hopefully find a love as great as your father and I's. 

There will be heartbreak. 

There will be times where you may end up in a bar, talking with a bartender you soon make friends with. 

There will be a job that you say you hate, but deep down you really love. And you make a friend at that job that makes it even better. 

You will lose people you care about along the way.

Love is tough. 

Love is drunk. 

But in the end, it was worth going through hell because as long as I'm with Soda, I'm the happiest person in the universe. 

And if you ever find a Sandy in your lives, beat that hoe to the ground, got it? I give you permission. 

I love you guys with all of my heart and I'm glad you got to read your father and I's journey, because I know I loved writing it and experiencing it. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. 

-Yours Truly, 

Mom. 

The main song for TOUGH AND DRUNK LOVE:

THE END.

//

this is my last author's note on this book, and I really don't know how to feel about it.

I love you all so very very much, and thank you for reading not only Skylar and Soda's journey, but mine as well. 

:)

Stay gold.