Copyright

UPDATE: 9/5/2024
Long time no see! Has it really been eight years since this book was first published?! That is so crazy. This book has gone through a major revamp! I legally can't update "Betrothed to Jack Frost" until I'm out of my contract with my publishers, but I didn't want you guys to feel I gave up on the immortal world. So here it is, a revamped version of "The Immortal Slave" 8 full years after it first debuted. I hope you like it, I'm impressed with how it looks after my 'adult' self finally took the time to edit. 

For those of you who particularly love both horror and mythology, then this book will work for both genres. The horror aspect will not be ignored while a fan-favorite Greek God from another story of mine will serve as a love interest for this particular story.

***WARNING***
This is a darker story than my other mythology books; it tackles talk of sex, profanity, and as the titles gives away, slavery.
You have been warned. o,o

For Cami Santiago, summer break was supposed to be a time of carefree fun with friends. But their idyllic escape turns into a nightmare when they discover that the stranger who followed them to their remote cabin harbors a diabolical plan. Faced with the terror of human trafficking, Cami and her friends are thrust into a world far more sinister than they imagined.

The true horror reveals itself as they learn that their fate is not merely in the hands of wicked individuals, but ancient Gods and Goddesses who run a cruel selection process. Only the "best" are spared in this macabre game of survival, and Cami finds herself deemed a prime candidate for the gods' twisted entertainment. As she and her friends grapple with their grim reality, Cami must navigate a treacherous path where the divine and monstrous intertwine, and her fight for freedom becomes a desperate struggle against ancient forces.

 As she and her friends grapple with their grim reality, Cami must navigate a treacherous path where the divine and monstrous intertwine, and her fight for freedom becomes a desperate struggle against ancient forces