prologue

"Oppa! There's a convenience store up ahead~" Sujeong sang as their van was approaching a convenience store. "Can we stop by for a while before proceeding on going home?"

     "We could, but the convenience store is across the street, Sujeong-ah." her middle-aged manager replied from the front seat. "But you can just park infront of it, we will just have to cross." Mijoo suggested.

     They saw their manager nodding from the rear-view mirror in defeat, causing the van to halt on the side of the road. The whole group cheered and clapped happily.

     "Okay, who wants what?" Yoo Jiae, the second to the oldest eonni, asked, ecstatic. Everyone discussed their own demands excitedly. "Who will go?" Jin asked, eyeing her smiling members. "Me and Soul eonni will." Sujeong replied and immediately got out of the van, pulling her leader with her. "I'm coming too!" Mijoo says and got out of the van to follow the other two.

     The group's maknae, Jung Yein was sitting quietly at the back, smiling to herself as she waited for her eonnies to come back with her treat.

     But a thought crossed her mind. She forgot there was one more thing that she liked.

     "Ah damn, I forgot to tell eonni something." she went out of the van, rushing that she didn't notice that there was a car fast approaching.

     "JUNG YEIN THERE'S A CAR!" Yoo Jiae cried.

     But it was too late.

     Yein was already on the ground.

     Cold. Unconscious.

     And blood was already gushing out of her head.

Hey co-armys and co-lovelinus! Welcome to my story y'all im so glad you found your to this story lmao who finds a crappy-ass fic im impressed u made it here

Anyways, i won't say much and won't stall u for too long u go (hopefully) enjoy the story as it evolves byeee