Chapter 1:The Audition

Hey! My name is Dove Cameron. Although I was born Chloe Celeste Hosterman. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have an older sister named Claire she is probably my second best friend. Shhhhh...don't tell her that though. I have my mom Bonnie and I had my dad up until a couple of weeks ago now. He passed away hints why my name is now Dove, I changed it in honor of him, and finally I have my best friend Veronica she is just like another sister to me I don't know what I would do without her.

My family and I just moved out to LA because  I would love to become an actress and become a singer in honor of my dad because that is something he loved and it was something we would do together every chance we got.

Dove's POV

My mom, sister and I all just got to our house here in LA. I run inside to check out the house and then I run up the stairs as fast as I can  I have an audition for a new Disney Channel show called Liv and Maddie, I am trying out for the role of Liv and I am semi nervous about what's going to happen.

*Next day*

I got to the place where I am supposed to be for the audition. After a few minutes they come out and say "Dove Cameron" I stand up and go in the room in which I audition with who I assume is the casting director.

*After audition* --sorry for all the time skipping

"Very well done Dove we will be in contact" the casting director that I learned was named Sandra said.
"Thank you" I said with a smile as I walked out the door and to the front of the studio where I was waiting for my mom to pick me up.

My mom finally got here and I jumped in.
"Hey honey how was she audition?" my mom asked with hope in her voice.
"I think I did really well with it, Sandra, the casting director, said we would be in contact". 
"Sweetie that's great I am so proud of you"!
"Thanks mom".

*At home*

My mom and I just arrived back home and got out of the car and headed to the front door once we unlocked it and walked in Claire was running down the stairs.

"Hey Sis, how was the audition? I want to hear ALL about it" Claire said way to excited.
"Ok. I'll tell you and mom I guess all about it".

The three of us head into the living room and I tell them all about the audition from waiting, to
running lines, and hearing feedback from the "judges". It was a great way to end an awesome day!

A/N: If anyone reads this please let me know what you think. Sorry it's not the good in my opinion I hope it gets better for you guys in the chapters to come