Chapter 6: Lazy Day

A/N: Before I begin  I just want to say a big thank you to lover_214 she was the first one to read my book and comment so big thank you to her. Anyways back to the story.

Dove's POV

*Next Day*

I did not have to be on set today so I decided to just make it a lazy day and do whatever and to kick it off decided to lay on my bed and watch Netflix. After a couple of episodes I decided to stop and go out and look since I have not done that since I moved out here to LA. As I was walking another girl that looked so similar to an old friend of mine. The girl has long and curly brown hair, green eyes. I decided to go up to her and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Dove".

"Dove, as in Dove Cameron"?

"That's me". I said  kind of confused on how she knew my name.

"Oh my goodness it's me Chloe, an old friend, I moved to Ohio though when we were younger". 

"Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in a couple of years. How have you been"?

"I've been good. How are you? What brought you out to LA"?

"I'm good. I am actually an actress now".

"That's so cool".

We spent like 4 hours at the park just talking, laughing and catching up. It was so much fun I'm so glad I met up with her again.

A/N: lover_214 I hope you liked it, sorry it took so long. Everyone else sorry for the short chapter trying to update as much as possible.